Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wuforever.com

Default Wuforever.com

What's up everybody, jR that killa here, just letting yall know that there is another great Wu-Tang fan site running, www.wuforever.com. Everybody here should check it out.

Peace

Default Re: Wuforever.com

Yea man im a member there to. Good site they got tons of pics/wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Yea man im a member there to. Good site they got tons of pics/wallpapers
    Yeah dope site.

FRESH FISH

checkin the site out now

FRESH FISH

yeah , good site

wattup im all about that site right there like u can see me,jr,wind,wuwarrior and sicka holdin that site down everybody should check it out it.peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

besides u-god... i have a very special guest coming to wuforever... and a very BIG surprise
    enjoy the site... much more to come
    wuforever.com
    OVER 250 Mp3 DIRECT DOWNLOADS! superfast!
    Brand New Wu-Tang Community Portal
    3800+ photos in gallery/200+ wu wallpaper/daily news/games/quizzes/download mp3s/ jukebox/and more

good site and i could support it if it is possible.
    windwalker,maybe u need any help?

help is always needed...

most importantly spread the word.... lemme know the bugs on the site and what features u want... i need people to moderate file section ... and most importantly lets get forums going there

Veteran Member

Something that bothers me is that on a lot of the pictures the text is all wrong. Wrong information and shit.

its a cool site
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by MANISH
    Something that bothers me is that on a lot of the pictures the text is all wrong. Wrong information and shit.
    i am redoing that... it was not easy task to upload over 2800+ pix myself...
    if anyone wants to help me write valid and exciting caption lemme know i would love to give you access to moderate the gallery...

site is like an open canvas.. anything can be done... now bandwidth and diskspace is not a problem... so lemme know how i can improve it.
    wuforever.com
    OVER 250 Mp3 DIRECT DOWNLOADS! superfast!
    Brand New Wu-Tang Community Portal
    3800+ photos in gallery/200+ wu wallpaper/daily news/games/quizzes/download mp3s/ jukebox/and more

people ask how they can help?

So far, I have not made a penny from running this site and I even I decided not to ask for donations.
    I do it to do a friendly community and to locate wu-tang fans all over the world. My goal is to unite all wu fans so wu members see there are many loyal fans and they make more albums in years to come!
    But your participation, referring friends, and most importantly participating in the forum discussions
    is crucial to sucess of wuforever

*** I would like to announce. 10x10x10 Plan to revive the forums.
    I would like 10 vounteers, starting on September 12, to commit to post 10 NEW TOPICS for 10 days.
    This will definately get forums going.
    Please send me PM if you are willing to commit to this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** I need a person to do Album review. 2-3 sentences about each song and a rating on 10 point decimal scale.
    *** I need someone to write weekly original column. It could be based on news summary for the week.
    This is very important, as google agreed to do business with us.
    *** I need 10 questions ODB quiz. with 4 possible answers each (one right). in text file.
    *** I would like to clean up and enhance the gallery:
    I need several people to write really cool descriptions for each image
    like: "ohh shit Method Man is about to drop his dirty stinkin towel in peoples face", rather than
    Method Man is holding a towel. Let me know and I will give you appropriate permissions
    *** Graphics ***
    = I need small logos for downloads area for each section.
    = I need graphics for interviews section eg: "RZA Interviews" will have small picture of RZA.
    = I need graphics for links section eg: "GZA Links" will have small picture of GZA.
    = I need a new banner later at some time. It should highlight cool site features.
    = I need some wu-tang cool smileys for forums.
    ** I need a person to maintain downloads area. Keep downloads up to date.. etc

Once again, my goal is to create a friendly community that interconnects all wu fans.
    Some very powerful features are coming soon:
    - enhanced member profiles with homepages / journal
    - myspace section
    - many chat improvements
    - discography area/ with covers and lyrics
    - STORE
    - many more downloads
    - Ringtones section (finally)
    - much better search
    - simplify avatar addition
    - Portals: (eg: method man portal will have all info on methid man it will be methodman.wuforever.com
    - and much more....

send me Private Message
    Last edited by windwalker; 07-15-2007 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MANISH
    co-signs

That's a verry good site, I'am a member already there. They have a lot of video, singles and other songs for download, and they have good news. That site it's dope.