once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 229

Thread: East coast faggits: Brace for Hurricane Sandy, bros

  1. #166
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    WHEN ROBBY, CHECK TWO, AND & SOUL CONTROLLER WERE INSIDE THERE HOUSES LIKE IF THERE WAS A HURRICANE SANDY,

    I WAS OUTSIDE GETTING THE BITCHES HEART THROB HEATHOLDA DOES IT AGAIN

    YES THE CHICK IM WIT IS THICK


    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-01-2012 at 05:51 PM.


  2. #167
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,471
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    Dude on the left is some bitch ass ariel lip gloss looking skeet bucket motherfucka!






  3. #168
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ^^

    heat looks like a buddha statue in that pic with a penciled on stache



  4. #169
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I LIKE HOW HEAT IS SLOWLY MORPHING INTO a KOREAN GUY WHO ROOTS CELLPHONES AND SUFFERS FROM THE SAME HEAD SYNDROME DISEASE THAT JOHN TRAVOLTA AND VAL KILMER SUFFER FROM

  5. #170
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
    Dude on the left is some bitch ass ariel lip gloss looking skeet bucket motherfucka!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I LIKE HOW HEAT IS SLOWLY MORPHING INTO a KOREAN GUY WHO ROOTS CELLPHONES AND SUFFERS FROM THE SAME HEAD SYNDROME DISEASE THAT JOHN TRAVOLTA AND VAL KILMER SUFFER FROM
    DID U JUST CALL ME A YOUNG KILMER & TRAVOLTA I TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT


  6. #171
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    YOU AREN'T A CAUC, SO THEREFORE YOU CAN'T ACCEPT CAUC COMPLIMENTS (NOT THAT IT WAS)

    If you get the skin surgery, a better credit score and some nirvana recordS - we will talk

  7. #172
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    What I wanna know is how are people doing in their day to day living? How are they eating wit no power and stuff? What are they doing?

    Very good video this, discuss' and covers what you want to know,, plus some other stuff that many wouldnt have thought of,. ie food/water to the people trapped in the skyscrapers


  8. #173
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    Very good video this, discuss' and covers what you want to know,, plus some other stuff that many wouldnt have thought of,. ie food/water to the people trapped in the skyscrapers

    WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO THAT TRIX BiTCH SPEAK ON YOUTUBE


  9. #174
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    then dont listen to her speak, check the links in the description


    why u hating on someone who obviously has a deeper understanding than you...

    oh i know.. cos its not on some haarp caused this hurr hurrrr shit?

  10. #175
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    LOL@ DAT TILES, THATS THE SECOND FUNNY PIC OUT OF OF 6,260 POSTS

    SOUL IS THE A RoD OF WUCORP


  11. #176
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    HEAT why are you hanging out with Sea Hags?

  12. #177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    YOU AREN'T A CAUC, SO THEREFORE YOU CAN'T ACCEPT CAUC COMPLIMENTS (NOT THAT IT WAS)

    If you get the skin surgery, a better credit score and some nirvana recordS - we will talk

  13. #178
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    LOL@ DAT TILES, THATS THE SECOND FUNNY PIC OUT OF OF 6,260 POSTS

    SOUL IS THE A RoD OF WUCORP
    whatsa rod? these things?

    doesnt add upto me, sorry bro.






  14. #179
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    i need to see those flying rods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  15. #180
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    whatsa rod? these things?

    doesnt add upto me, sorry bro.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •