once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 229

Thread: East coast faggits: Brace for Hurricane Sandy, bros

  1. #46
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,504
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    Lmao @ east coast faggits

  2. #47
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,076
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    My sympathy goes out to the families of the people that gon die in a minute.

  3. #48
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,438
    Rep Power
    10

    Default




  4. #49
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    THIS HURRICANE BETTER BE QUICK CAUSE I WANTED TO BE THE ONLY ONE WIT A WEEKS VACATiON


  5. #50
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    fucking people on fb are pissing me off with there,, this is haarp spiel.. With no fucking proof! Apart from youtube videos from people who know fuck all


    yes i see the irony in that, but the videos i post are of people who know what they talking about/qualified.

    Not random men sitting in basements!
    im pretty sure all the anon fags sit in there basements

    haarp>>> anons rules of ingaygement


  6. #51
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    WeatherNation

    BREAKING NEWS: Sandy is still packing winds to 90 mph, but is now rapidly pushing toward the New Jersey coast at 30 mph. At this speed, she could make landfall within the next few hours. The list of damage is growing fast. In New York City, a construction crane has snapped back on the 75th floor of a building, hanging precariously over the downtown streets near 6th Avenue & 57th Street.


  7. #52
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default



  8. #53
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Fake Hurricane Sandy photos are flying around the web. Take cover




    Long Beach Island in New Jersey and Sandy hasn't even hit land yet



    Northern NJ Weather Authority

    HUGE WAVE CAPE MAY, NJ


    Jersey Shore Hurricane News
    HOBOKEN TERMINAL - RAILROAD TRACKS UNDER WATER .


    ‘Worst- case scenario’ has arrived says meteorologists. Sandy now storm of ‘historic proportions’

    Ocean meets the bay near Battersea Ave in Ocean City, New Jersey as storm closes in on U.S. eastern coast.

    October 29, 2012 – NEW YORK – The latest models have Sandy making landfall along the coast of South Jersey on Monday evening between 8 and 10 p.m. “This storm is HISTORIC,” said Katie Fehlinger. CBS 3 meteorologists say this is the “worst case scenario” as it will make landfall very close to high tide and say the storm pressure is currently stronger than the Long Island Express Hurricane of 1938. Pressure as of 11 a.m. was down to 943mb and the storm was located 205 miles southeast of Atlantic City. Maximum winds were at 90 mph and it is moving north – northwest. “It is accelerating and making the turn toward the coast,” said Kathy Orr. The National Hurricane Center issued a powerful warning stating, “Sandy expected to bring life-threatening story surge and coastal hurricane winds plus heavy Appalachian snows.” “This is the worst-case scenario,” said Louis Uccellini, NOAA. In New Jersey, the dunes have already been breached in Beach Haven and in Ocean City, New Jersey, officials say during this morning’s high tide, the Ocean met the bay. Officials say, “they’ve never seen anything like it.” –CBS




    sheiteds' tiles are going to float downstream, you've had long enough to fasten them into place.. hope you have,. dont want you to be coming back on line after 6days of no net, moaning about your 16k sri lankan tiles that went for a swim

  9. #54
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

    LOL

    why haarp? why not one of the over 30+ VLF arrays?

    does haarp cause storms on titan? how about on saturn? oh i know! haarp caused the big red spot to dissapear, thus making red junior??

  10. #55
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    sheiteds' tiles are going to float downstream, you've had long enough to fasten them into place.. hope you have,. dont want you to be coming back on line after 6days of no net, moaning about your 16k sri lankan tiles that went for a swim
    I ALREADY TOLD U FOOLS I LIVE IN A HIGHEST PART OF MY CITY WITH THE 1%

    THIS IS HOW THE OUTSIDE OF MY CRIB LOOKS LIKE


    SOUL IF U QUIT THE INTERNET AND THROW AWAY THE ANON MASK U CAN PROBABLY GET A BABE



    ALL I SEE IS THIS


    HAARP WORKS WITH THE MILTARY CHEMTRAILS


  11. #56
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    LOL @ wackcloud and soul controller having a conversation about illuminati hurricanes.

    This IS wu-corp.

    Now if only some eurofag would give me a track-by-track critical analysis of the new killa sin album complete with 1-5 Wu-Banga Scale...

    what do you guys think about 9/11? Arab terrorists probably...right?...?

    dun dun dun
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  12. #57
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    lolol millitary chemtrails? which military?? surely its not the us military, as you have chemtrails in all G20 countries.. thers an u.N resolution, making chemtrailing LEGAL,
    through the research ive done.. believe i used to think how you do now.. but from really checking shit out, the whole purpose of chemtrails is to give the public the illusion of global warming,. the chemtrails trap the heat within the atmosphere, they create a film between the layers of the atmosphere...

    indeed i dont discount chemtrails being used as part of some agenda 21 shit, but the the main reason/effect of chemtrails is giving the illusion of global warming;some credence,.

    so onto haarp,. go watch some suspicious observers videos on haarp, listen to people who know what they're chatting about.. or hmmm

    enjoy this??



    ^^ not listened to it yet.. lol just been uploaded., i missed the live broadcast last night

  13. #58
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
    LOL @ wackcloud and soul controller having a conversation about illuminati hurricanes.

    This IS wu-corp.

    Now if only some eurofag would give me a track-by-track critical analysis of the new killa sin album complete with 1-5 Wu-Banga Scale...

    what do you guys think about 9/11? Arab terrorists probably...right?...?

    dun dun dun
    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lolol millitary chemtrails? which military?? surely its not the us military, as you have chemtrails in all G20 countries.. thers an u.N resolution, making chemtrailing LEGAL,
    through the research ive done.. believe i used to think how you do now.. but from really checking shit out, the whole purpose of chemtrails is to give the public the illusion of global warming,. the chemtrails trap the heat within the atmosphere, they create a film between the layers of the atmosphere...

    indeed i dont discount chemtrails being used as part of some agenda 21 shit, but the the main reason/effect of chemtrails is giving the illusion of global warming;some credence,.

    so onto haarp,. go watch some suspicious observers videos on haarp, listen to people who know what they're chatting about.. or hmmm

    enjoy this??



    ^^ not listened to it yet.. lol just been uploaded., i missed the live broadcast last night
    I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE THIS WEEK OFF OF WORK, GO TO THE GYM EVERY DAY GET CHISELED, AND I WANTED WHOEVER THAT WAS DOIN MY JOB TO GET BACKED UP
    CAUSE THESE QUEERS THINK ALL I DO IS GET ON THE INTERNET,

    NOW THIS FUCKIN STORM IS PROBABLY GONNA HAVE EVERYONE HAVE A WEEK OFF SO I CANT PROVE MY POINT THAT IM A 3 MAN JOB LEGEND

    THATS THE SHIT I DONT LIKE


  14. #59
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
    LOL @ wackcloud and soul controller having a conversation about illuminati hurricanes.
    I do not agree with that assumption, its a natural hurricane,

    This IS wu-corp. Welcome to Fag-Corp

    Now if only some eurofag would give me a track-by-track critical analysis of the new killa sin album complete with 1-5 Wu-Banga Scale... Do wu still make music?

    what do you guys think about 9/11? Motherfucking NINJAS Arab terrorists probably...right?...?

    dun dun dun Your welcome Batfink

  15. #60
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    i think it's neat how you guys think outside the box.

    It's cool that you think thoughts about stuff, and then share them with others electronically
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •