Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz-Fuck Amerikkka

Default Re: Cilvaringz-Fuck America

like/love who gives a shit. it's the same thing.
    you still "wanna act like/wanna talk like us
    "wanna look like/ wanna be like us"

By the way, for the people who dont know the history of this site, this site is made in Holland and designed by a Dutch man... now Ringz is running things. And for the person who said "buy our shit over the net, cause it gives us money and power", your not getting a penny of it, we all know America is funding Al Quieda, ask Technique

Ringz called the track "Fuck Amerikkka" to get peoples attention, obviously by the looks of this thread he suceeded. Plus, Ive just gone thru 3 or so pages oh some guy saying "poo put"... now I wanna know what it means...

One more thing, any of you ever seen RZA complain about this track? I believe Ringz performed this at a RZA show... how come RZA didn't stop him? Hmmm

BIG L Rest In Peace

Default Re: Cilvaringz-Fuck Amerikkka

truthfully i never listened to the track, i really don't care, i only had a problem with that cat talkin shit how he didn't like our culture, when obviously he did cause he's on a site for WU TANG WHICH IS A AMERICAN GROUP

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Wu Vatican

arogance of some kids man i tell you.

you wonder why dudes hate us.

we may have cool shit because our country has the money to support that sorta shit, but shit son you didnt event none of this, you didnt event wu tang. you were just lucky enough to be born here so dont act like you own the mother fucker. get humbled before some 747's do it for you.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

hey....but america doesen't have a culture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    By the way, for the people who dont know the history of this site, this site is made in Holland and designed by a Dutch man... now Ringz is running things. And for the person who said "buy our shit over the net, cause it gives us money and power", your not getting a penny of it, we all know America is funding Al Quieda, ask Technique

Ringz called the track "Fuck Amerikkka" to get peoples attention, obviously by the looks of this thread he suceeded. Plus, Ive just gone thru 3 or so pages oh some guy saying "poo put"... now I wanna know what it means...

One more thing, any of you ever seen RZA complain about this track? I believe Ringz performed this at a RZA show... how come RZA didn't stop him? Hmmm
    Word man dudes just got it handed to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    truthfully i never listened to the track, i really don't care, i only had a problem with that cat talkin shit how he didn't like our culture, when obviously he did cause he's on a site for WU TANG WHICH IS A AMERICAN GROUP
    HAHA then you just proved all he's been saying, you didn't even listen to the shit! Weak...

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The 7th
    yes, i like to see what the americans think of this track
    lmao im american and i like it

Deja vu

Listen to the lyrics and tell me what you DONT agree with.

I think Ringz speaks alot of truth in that track, despite its name. America is corrupt, but so is England and many other countries. This track is more pointed at Bush than America. You know, I dont like the fact that my country has gone to war along with America. If Ringz made a track called "Fuck UK" I would wanna hear what hes got to say, and most of it would probably be true.

I advise you to open you mind and listen to the lyrics. People might learn something from it, I did.

BIG L Rest In Peace

The Master of Equilibrium

mad debate lol, hiphop culture is worldwide now, back in the 80s it may of been the "american youths" culture, but its too wide spread now, and im happy that its wide spread, people all over the world are felling the wutang vibe, and as for wutang, dosent Rza himself base most of his beats, and influence of "chinese"culture into wutang? the moral of this post?..... is mix the cultures and it's i beatifull thing, if people were all thinking, o thats there culture im not gona touch that, wutang wouldnt be what they are today feel proud too live in a society where cultures can mix and thrive so well, there are alot of ignorant people on this planet, let them fight amongst them selfs.

one

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Technical One
    mad debate lol, hiphop culture is worldwide now, back in the 80s it may of been the "american youths" culture, but its too wide spread now, and im happy that its wide spread, people all over the world are felling the wutang vibe, and as for wutang, dosent Rza himself base most of his beats, and influence of "chinese"culture into wutang? the moral of this post?..... is mix the cultures and it's i beatifull thing, if people were all thinking, o thats there culture im not gona touch that, wutang wouldnt be what they are today feel proud too live in a society where cultures can mix and thrive so well, there are alot of ignorant people on this planet, let them fight amongst them selfs.

one
    word man!!

exactly

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    arogance of some kids man i tell you.

you wonder why dudes hate us.

we may have cool shit because our country has the money to support that sorta shit, but shit son you didnt event none of this, you didnt event wu tang. you were just lucky enough to be born here so dont act like you own the mother fucker. get humbled before some 747's do it for you.
    true this

ive truly read some stupidity here,now i see why cats out there cant stand alot of us

and those who say hip hop is American culture need to know their history,those who were part of this have explained in dept that other cultures and sounds from other cultures have mad a major influence in hip hops movement,same for alotta shit that people are claiming is american,some of the shit yall claiming were not invented by America

Veteran Member

word wit whitey