lol at angry! having to point out that Dilla is deceased...
What Madlib project (and Im a fan) has blown you away recently?
STONEY JACKSoN BUT THAT WAS YRS AGO ROFL
to me hi tek kinda fell off
^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
I don't digg Madlib's Medicine Show concept. I think it's unorganized music and I can't see how people can listen to it for very long. His last project with Gibbs, he was very good. Beat Kondukta's were all amazing. Madlib has so much material and I think 30% of his beats actually SUCK or are average but he makes so many beats that the other 70% makes up for it. Sometimes it's quantity with Madlib, he's making so much shit it's inhuman. All the people he hangs out with say that he sleeps 2, 3 hours a day drinks coffee and goes back to beats. I don't think it's very accurate tho, they probaly exaggerated.
Ceited listens to this shit all the time
after that he goes
then he finishes it with