Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sean P - Mic Tyson is not as good as his first two solos

album is incredible

LOL @ acting like monkey barz had better beats

STOP

that album WOWed you cuz sean price reemerged as "P!" with upped skills and shit on every rapper out

hes not doing anything new here... hes savagely ripping hard beats with his signature comedic thug style

the track with torae is DEADLY... thats my favorite beat on the album evidence did good work and sean price dismantled it

also really like the joint with ill bill...

and hollow the bonus track with gibbs is fire even though freddie gibbs is wack so is the haraam joint

freddie gibbs sounds like a wack washed up krayzie bone but why listen to him when i can listen to the real wack washed up krayzie bone!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
    album is incredible

LOL @ acting like monkey barz had better beats

STOP

that album WOWed you cuz sean price reemerged as "P!" with upped skills and shit on every rapper out

hes not doing anything new here... hes savagely ripping hard beats with his signature comedic thug style

the track with torae is DEADLY... thats my favorite beat on the album evidence did good work and sean price dismantled it

also really like the joint with ill bill...

and hollow the bonus track with gibbs is fire even though freddie gibbs is wack so is the haraam joint

freddie gibbs sounds like a wack washed up krayzie bone but why listen to him when i can listen to the real wack washed up krayzie bone!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?
    Yes Freddie Gibbs is wack, but these beats is nothing special. When you listened to almost every beat Jay Dee ever made everything today sounds wack

after listening to this classic I can't act like these beats are amazing. They're fine nothing special.

This forum is full of Alchemist dickriders. Alchemist fell off and Russian Roulette is wack. He was great years ago when he had some good soul samples.

I know at least 3 guys who would slaughter Alchemist when it comes to producing but y'all would deny it and think I'm crazy cause they're not famous.

Show me Alchemist beats today that can fuck with this masterpiece:
    http://soundcloud.com/elimed/e-lime-stakes-is-high
    Listen to the drums and try to understand the way it was programmed, way more complex than looping a drumbreak and some random sample.
    or
    http://soundcloud.com/elimed/e-lime-...anova-stbb-295 and http://soundcloud.com/elimed/e-lime-yesterday
    Last edited by TheFunkyDrummer; 11-02-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

"I see" is only 59 secs? come on P! one more verse on that shit lol favorite track right now is a tie between "By The Way" & "Bully Rap"

CORNED BEEF CUNT

bar-barian, price & shining armor, title track, bully rap and battering bars all hard. i was expecting more though

another jumping the gun thread probably created by a euro who skimmed through the cd in 5 minutes without actually listening to it.

the album is FIRE. a couple lackluster beats, but not many.
    price killed it.

the only real letdown is the fact the 3 bonus tracks are complete bangers and make the album even better.

they should include bonus tracks on all hard copies. fuck that lazy itunes bullshit.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

i like pyrex album is good

Album is a fukin banger. Don't know wat some of u queers are talkin about. Lol @ thinkin sean price is gonna descend from the clouds like the second coming & reinvent hip hop. You idiots expect too much from your favorite rappers

"Pyrex" is probably my favorite track...sounds like a vintage Premo joint.

Am I the only one that thinks P and Ruste Juxx should make a collabo album? It would be great if they could get Mic Tyson level production on it and not some c-rate producers.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by liquidswords View Post
    "Pyrex" is probably my favorite track...sounds like a vintage Premo joint.

Am I the only one that thinks P and Ruste Juxx should make a collabo album? It would be great if they could get Mic Tyson level production on it and not some c-rate producers.
    shit i thought it WAS premier at first lol! then the drums gave it away. album is dope as fuck, u want a life story type album then someone like murs or even kendrick lamar is the way to go. BUT if u want tha grimy ass beat a nigga the fuck up type shit, then u cant name anyone(besides M.O.P) better than sean p. dope beats dope rhymes, what more do you want???

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    Yes Freddie Gibbs is wack, but these beats is nothing special. When you listened to almost every beat Jay Dee ever made everything today sounds wack

I THINK U LIKE JAY DEE CAUSE U HAVE CLOCK RADIO SPEAKERS,

BUY A SUBWOOFER FOR YOUR COMPUTER AND TRY AGAIn.

SMH@ POSTING YOUR SOUNDCLOUD AND TO SAY YOUR BETTER THAN ALC AND NO ONE PAID ANY ATTENTION ROFL

LISTEN TO THIS TRACK LOUDLY WHEN U GET IT A DECENT SUBWOOFER

AND THAN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT ALCs HOODY BEATS SHITS ON YOUR TURTLENECK BEATS
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-04-2012 at 09:51 PM.

^^hahahahahaha!!!!!

What's the title to that masterpiece ??

No artificial sleazy

Haha not surprising

wucorp turtle neck geeks are scared to death of Gibbs too

Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

SMH@ POSTING YOUR SOUNDCLOUD AND TO SAY YOUR BETTER THAN ALC AND NO ONE PAID ANY ATTENTION ROFL

co-sign.

Genius you should change your nickname to DUMB, because thats what you really are.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 11-05-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    co-sign.

Genius you should change your nickname to DUMB, because thats what you really are.
    You dont have a ear for good beats. Do you think Alchemist is chopping his drums from drumbreaks and flips it in a clever way. He doesn't do that, most of the time he uses kits. The drums are POOR, use your ears to listen dont dickride the masses on forums. J Dilla crushes your favorite FL Studio producer. Go to bling47 to check out how a sample is flipped by a true genius.

One of the few people around here with good ear for beats are jasper beardly, loalu, mumm ra, sideshow bob and I probably forgot some but thats about it.

You can't form your own opinion, now go suck Alchemist dick with other Wutang-Corp members, faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

Aaaahahahahahahahhaah I use Events, how the fuck are these speakers poor? Events are used by the best. Don't question my gear, I'm pretty much sure I have way more than you. You probably use FL Studio or Reason. Aruging with pc producers......

You don't even hear the difference with a Alchemist beat if you use your laptop speakers you'll hear the same cause there's no effects lol with Dilla you hear the way he programmed it very detailed.

That was not my soundcloud, like I said that was a friend of mine and he makes way, way, way better beats than Alchemist right now does. Alchemist can sample himself shitting and you would think it's dope. Listen to the way he chopped up Stakes Is High.

MPC & SP >>>> Software plastic sound