Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Roc Marciano-Reloaded

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    I ALREADY POSTED VERSES U DUMB BITCH, ANGRY IS MY GRANDSoN

YOUR A FAGGIT LIKE ANGRY BUT WITH WORST TASTE IN MUSIK
    I asked you to name a verse from the UN stuff, which you didn't, you stupid fucking cunt. Stop trying to look cool in front of angry

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

I THINK ANGRY IS YOUR BOYFRiEND

lmao^^

Anyone here cop the vinyl? if so where from?

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    I have extremely high standards, for me to say this album is good actually means a lot. All I said was that his first one so far sounds the best to me. How is this obviously the best album this year. Have you listened to every underground album released? I really like Casual & J Rawls project, Karriem Riggins, Journalist 103 and some other really good projects. I don't know if this shit is the best album this year. Quit trying to tell people what they should appreciate, my ears work just fine.
    Naaaah, you don't have really high standards, and i'm not telling you what to like, just telling you to fuck off if you don't like this.

Lmao^^^

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

These little white nerds like anything. Journalist 103 album (reporting live) shits all over this boring ass Roc Marciano album.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/jou...ve/STB025CDCD/

I respect Roc Marciano, but in my opinion his music is a little boring and super depressive, in a sad way...his beats give me a sad feeling, dude needs to lay off weed and start takin happy pills.

and why is he always so fucking serious?

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Beneficence who is an OG in the rap game dropped a better album than Roc Marciano too. "Concrete Soul". Who ever said that Roc Marciano dropped the album of the year is an idiot.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/ben...soul/IAR009CD/
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 11-15-2012 at 12:48 PM.

I dont know about those albns you are talking about ( im gonna check them out tho ) but for now my favorite album this year gotta be Mic Tyson.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I respect Roc Marciano, but in my opinion his music is a little boring and super depressive, in a sad way...his beats give me a sad feeling, dude needs to lay off weed and start takin happy pills.

and why is he always so fucking serious?
    dude its a sound and a way about his lyricsm not heard much these days that also happens to resemble rap from the 90s.

it just sounds like what gritty gully nyc rap should sound like.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    dude its a sound and a way about his lyricsm not heard much these days that also happens to resemble rap from the 90s.

it just sounds like what gritty gully nyc rap should sound like.
    I dont agree, Mobb Deep was dark, but their beats\music didnt make me sad\depressive, its quite the oposite, old Mobb Deep used to get me hyped, and super energetic, I couldnt even listen to all tracks because this Reloaded album was getting me sad\depressive, maybe I will try some other day...

And why is this dude Roc Marcy always so fuckin serious, Ive never seen him smile, just look at that video with Random Axe "Chewbacca", everybody is having fun and enjoying life, and then Roc Marcy enters, it seems like he is a security guard or something, always super serious, dude, he should take some happy pills, fo real.

If you want real New York modern day hip-hop, listen to Sean Price, period.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 11-15-2012 at 08:39 PM.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    These little white nerds like anything. Journalist 103 album (reporting live) shits all over this boring ass Roc Marciano album.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/jou...ve/STB025CDCD/
    Lmao @ you saying that, then following up by posting a link to UGHH (the whitest hiphop board and shop in the world)

smh at the reviews of this. this isnt for YOU. its for me and a few others. we all understand that, the sooner you do, the better.

Getting depressed by this is for the weak hearted... This is walking outside in the rain with a spliff music.. Counting money in front of the fireplace music.. Sniffing cocaine at the polo club at yale music.

Dunno about album of the year though. That Apollo Brown & Guilty Simpson album and this are both amazing, most other albums I've been checking lately have been rather lackluster tbf...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.