First off. Don't merge this with any other kendrick thread because its a totally different take on the album and we all know most threads aint shit past the 1st page because of derailment.
So i got this album in the mail 2 days ago which brings me to my first point...
1. People who checked for individual tracks off this album before the entire thing dropped LOST!
People who waited like myself to hear it in its entirety (preferably after copping it) WON!
It obvious that this is an album you need to hear the whole way through especially the 1st 3 spins at least till you get familiar with the storyline.
2. Fuck waiting to call it a classic. This is classic to me and i have no doubt that this will be regarded as an important album 10 years from now by a great artist. This is genius not only beacause of the tracks but because of the little details in the story telling like how the beat from "Sherane" sneaks up on you after "poetic justice" to tell you were at the part of the story were the guys in hoodies are waiting to fuck with Kendrick. There are many more examples of similar great moments in the story telling.
3. I can't explain how glad i am that lady gaga (i feel stupid writing that cunt's name) wasn't on here. This would literally have lowered the album significantly for me. Phew, we dodged that bullet!
4. What does the m.A.A.d part in the title mean/stand for?
5. People who like this album and didnt cop should hang themselves!