Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: 95% of the beats made today SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #31

    Default

    Apollo Brown has dropped nothing but heat, cant wait for the Guilty Simpson collab album.

    Dunno if much people here like El-P but theres not denying he has dropped an absolute fuckin BANGER with Killer Mike. Thats punch ya in da face aggressive politcal hip-hop like it was 88 all over again with an updated sound for 2012. "R.A.P Music" was exactly what hip-hop needed with all the faggit shit around, and El-P laced Killer Mike with bangers.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MILHOUSE View Post
    Apollo Brown has dropped nothing but heat, cant wait for the Guilty Simpson collab album.

    Dunno if much people here like El-P but theres not denying he has dropped an absolute fuckin BANGER with Killer Mike. Thats punch ya in da face aggressive politcal hip-hop like it was 88 all over again with an updated sound for 2012. "R.A.P Music" was exactly what hip-hop needed with all the faggit shit around, and El-P laced Killer Mike with bangers.
    El-P is a beast but his last record with Killer Mike is overrated, that LP still shits on Kendrick Lamar's album tho. I don't really like his new style but at least he's real with it. C4C is ok but
    that LP is overrated as well. Cold Vein and Funcrusher Plus had 5/5 producing.

    angry quit whining and listen to Dilla, he has enough beats til the day you die why bother listening to crap today.

  3. #33

    Default

    ^"R.A.P Music" is different to his other shit though, i think he wanted to tone down his sound and its got the whole Bomb Squad late 80s hip-hop thing going on and none of El-P's other music sounds like that, plus the style on "R.A.P Music" suits Killer Mike down to the ground, his Cannibal Ox type shit prob wouldnt have.

  4. #34
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,093
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

    rappers going through 1000's of beats that SUCK... getting old listening to wack beat tapes... looking for SOMETHING...

    then theres the old washed up rapper that cant pick a beat to save his life anymore, cuz he lost his safety net of having producers that could get him good tracks to rap on... now hes on his own... writing to garbage thats overflowing his gmail account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







    you got these bums over producing records... david gueta laser sounds and electro pulse...

    then you got these minimalist "lets keep it simple" producers... trying to "bring it back" by flipping classic samples in the most unimaginable boring hack fashion... some of these kids even sample pre-exisiting rap songs.. LOL @ sampling a sampled rap track




    pete rock is afraid of horns now...

    its crazy...



    stoupe lost his shit and made an opera album with some singer bitch that isnt even good.... hope he hit it.... he trashed JMT for a some vampire chick....

    where the good producers at!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?

    lmfao


    there is so much high quality dope shit out - way more now than ever


    it's fucked up for those who can't tune in -


    Hip Hop has been so abused, that she only gives up the feet now






    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 11-03-2012 at 02:16 PM.

  5. #35
    meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    What about Large Pro?

  6. #36

    Default

    fuuuuuuuuuck, angry, you're such a sensitive cunt.



  7. #37
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    El-P had the first half of this year on lock. If that doesn't hype you (the Killer Mike album), nothing can (looking from a rap fans perspective)
    bring back begongo!!

  8. #38
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,444
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    I don't care about what you said in this thread.

    I didn't read it.

    But I want you to know that I think you're a faggot.


    THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

    Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    there is so much high quality dope shit out - way more now than ever
    like what?

  10. #40
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    El-P had the first half of this year on lock. If that doesn't hype you (the Killer Mike album), nothing can (looking from a rap fans perspective)
    EL P IS WACK AND SO IS THE KILLR MIKE ALbUM


  11. #41
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I don't care about what you said in this thread.

    I didn't read it.

    But I want you to know that I think you're a faggot.
    LMAo


  12. #42

    Default

    LOL this shit is so PETTY......Enjoy what you enjoy and keep it at that.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •