Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 78

Thread: Alchemist-produced Action Bronson mixtape November 13

  1. #31
    Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Smallest State
    Age
    73
    Posts
    4,544
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    its pretty dope for a free mix tape/album

  2. #32

    Default

    this is dope period. ALC>

  3. #33
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default



    DOWNLOADING NOW


  4. #34

    Default

    I miss the Chemical Warfare Alchemist.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I miss the Chemical Warfare Alchemist.
    Chemical Warfare was pretty weak apart from 4 or 5 tracks imo. The G Rap track was bangin, the Prodigy track was good and the 2 Gangrene tracks on there were heaters but apart from that it was pretty patchy I thought.

    Gangrene Alchemist is the shit... he always seems to step it up a notch when working with Oh No.


    Peace!

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Chemical Warfare was pretty weak apart from 4 or 5 tracks imo. The G Rap track was bangin, the Prodigy track was good and the 2 Gangrene tracks on there were heaters but apart from that it was pretty patchy I thought.

    Gangrene Alchemist is the shit... he always seems to step it up a notch when working with Oh No.


    Peace!
    the track with 3 6 Mafia was also bangin!

    you know what I mean, I miss the old powerfull ALC beats, like Wet Wipes ( Cam Ron ) , Keep Your Heels On ( Prodigy ) , Bring It On ( Fat Joe ) , Represent Me ( Prodigy ) , etc...

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    the track with 3 6 Mafia was also bangin!

    you know what I mean, I miss the old powerfull ALC beats, like Wet Wipes ( Cam Ron ) , Keep Your Heels On ( Prodigy ) , Bring It On ( Fat Joe ) , Represent Me ( Prodigy ) , etc...
    Yeah yeah fam, I know what you mean... I just think Chemical Warfare was abit of a disappointment on the whole.

    But yeah I love the hardcore shit he does... like with Prodigy on HNIC 2, the Gangrene shit, the shit with Evidence, the Cover Coup joint, etc.

    I just dont dig this whole Russian Roulette / Yacht Rock style that he's been doing lately.


    Peace!

  8. #38
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post

    I just dont dig this whole Russian Roulette / Yacht Rock style that he's been doing lately.


    Peace!
    CAUSE YOUR A PUSSY

    GATEWAY TO WIZARDY AND BLOOD OF THE GOAT BACK TO BACK TRACKS SHIT ON ANYTHING OH NO EVERY MADe!

    BANGERZ


  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    CAUSE YOUR A PUSSY

    GATEWAY TO WIZARDY AND BLOOD OF THE GOAT BACK TO BACK TRACKS SHIT ON ANYTHING OH NO EVERY MADe!

    BANGERZ
    How did I just know you were gunna crop up in this thread when I mentioned Oh No...?!? Hahaha.


    So I'm a pussy cos I like my hip-hop beats to be bangin,and actually have drums? OK fag.

    You keep listening to that Yacht Rock shit. ALC trying his best to be Madlib! Fuck outta here with that shit!!


    Oh No >>>>>>>>>>>>> ALC. All day!!

    And, I'm an ALC fan but I can't get with his Russian Roulette shit. This Rare Chandeliers is bangin' though.



    ***waiting for more Gangrene shit***



    Peace!

  10. #40
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    I just dont dig this whole Russian Roulette / Yacht Rock style that he's been doing lately.
    That's cause he fell off imo. Russian Roulette is just garbage, all these new Alchemist fans don't know how he sounded back in the day. He was way superior than the way he's producing right now. Lmfao @ everyone who think's Alchemist is improving.


    For those who enjoy good samples:

  11. #41
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    ALSO ALC's favorite producer is MADLIB!!!

  12. #42
    Poet Of The Streets
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bmore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,180
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    OG ALC shits on almost everything in the last decade.

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
    ALSO ALC's favorite producer is MADLIB!!!
    I dont think that true...I think his favorite poducer is Premier, but I might be wrong, because if he is like, I dont have one all time favorite, but like 5 all time favorites, depending on the mood.

  14. #44
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I dont think that true...I think his favorite poducer is Premier, but I might be wrong, because if he is like, I dont have one all time favorite, but like 5 all time favorites, depending on the mood.
    These artists keep changing their favorites. Yes I remember a video I saw from I think 2004 or 2005 where he said Premier was the god of producing or something but can't find it.

  15. #45

    Default

    i didnt expect this body of work from alchemist but he laced some beasts! mixtape is fuckin dope, why didnt they release it as a full album anyway lol it's RIDICULOUS!

    smoke the wax like a candle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj84tIsqX_o

    MIXTAPE OF THEY YEAR

    Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    this beat is epic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •