Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so for 8 Diagrams they rushed the album so it would get released in '07....

Y'all can't be serious about Sin being better than Killah Priest. Priest is one of the greatest MC's of all time where as Killa Sin who is extremely underrated hasn't even dropped a real album yet. Killah Priest kills it in groups, solo and guest appearances. I know Sin is a great rapper but seriously..Heavy Mental alone should wake you up from that bad dream

i think it's silly to compare them, considering sin has...3 solo songs, while killah priest has several solo albums

Fishscale123

Already calling it out before it even drops?

SMH

and lol @ comparing Sin with Priest

My visions for the final album(s) is this:
    3 albums

Cd1:
    Executive producer: The Rza
    Production by: The Rza
    Feat Wtc

Cd2:
    Producers: The Rza, 4th disciple, True Master(?), Mathematics, Shabazz the Disciple, Cilva
    Feat Wtc, Cappa, Street, Killa Sin, Prodigal Sunn, Priest, Hell Razah, Beretta 9, Black Knights, Rev William Burk

Cd3
    Producers: The Rza, Moongod, Muggs, ALC, Primo, Showbiz, Buckwhild, Domingo, Pete Rock, Havoc
    Feat Wtc, Kool G Rap, Redman, Busta, Nas, Sean P, D-block, R.A. the Rugged Man, Doom, Vinnie Paz

Never happening

I said "right now" because obviously KP has more to show for his career, but right now, if Wu could put one killa bee on a new album i'd rather hear killa sin ripping up a track than priest doing thousandth secret israelite whatever - i'm over it. i'm gonna go out on a limb predict that sin's features on cilva's project are better than kp's too. i still like kp but i'd way rather hear sin right now, he's obviously hungry.

Sin is that dude every verse he brings the friction he keeps you wanting to hear more.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

na i really hope they have sin on this.. he is still hungry and sounding ferocious on all the tracks hes been on since he got out of jail, im sure he feels he still has a lot to prove after missing so many years of his career.. and with him having a solo joint on man with the iron first OST im pretty certain if any killa bee will b on this it will be sin

there will be 16 tracks on the next album ... that's it

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I'd rather have 5 tracks if they are as dope as the first of their projects
    bring back begongo!!

"there will be 16 tracks on the next album ... that's it"

source?

Quote Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
    Right now...

Ghost is still performing at an ELITE level.

Method Man has lost his grit a bit but he's still a good MC.

Raekwon has worked harder in the past 5 years than any Wu-MC since the mid-90's (except maybe GFK).

Inspectah Deck is still Deck, he can carry a song at times as long as he didn't choose the beat.

IMO U-God is as good as he's ever been. It'd be in the Clan's best interest to use more of him in this next Clan project.

Same can be said for Cappadonna, ride him if he's hot.

The past 5 Masta Killa verses i've heard all have nice energy for a dude with such a laid back flow. Use Arief like Cap and Uey, this could really be the LP generals who have been playing the back seat for a while.

now we get to some of the question marks...

GZA sounds absolutely asleep something about his new delivery is just completely off putting...

RZA has had MC'ing towards the bottom of his "to-do list" for the past decade, now he has even more ahead of it... not to mention the fact that production isn't even a focal point anymore? The abbot is still good for a nice verse or a nice beat every once in a while but he's now at the point where he has 4-5 good verses a year.

Now to the biggest issue... Will RZA feel the need to throw Boy Jones around on this album? The kid is just awful and if he's a part of this album it will just kill all the songs he's featured on. I understand that he wants ODB's kid to be around as a tribute to Dirty but I'm pretty sure most fans feel insulted when they hear Boy Jones.

Overall this could be good but I don't see being any better than Iron Flag or The W. If it can be better 8 Diagrams I'll be very excited... that's about my expectations.

ALSO: I'd love to hear a lot of Killah Priest on this. He's a dude that should have been with the Clan since the beginning IMO and any time he's with the Generals it's amazing, he really is the only Killah Bee on the same level as them.
    Such an accurate post.

Heck, I'm dreaming, but I'd love to see Scotty The Jackpot Watt here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    "there will be 16 tracks on the next album ... that's it"

source?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hydrophonic View Post
    My visions for the final album(s) is this:
    3 albums

Cd1:
    Production by: The Rza
    Feat Wtc

Cd2:
    Producers: The Rza, 4th disciple, True Master(?), Mathematics, Shabazz the Disciple, Cilva
    Feat Wtc, Cappa, Street, Killa Sin, Prodigal Sunn, Priest, Hell Razah, Beretta 9, Black Knights, Rev William Burk

Cd3
    Producers: The Rza, Moongod, Muggs, ALC, Primo, Showbiz, Buckwhild, Domingo, Pete Rock, Havoc
    Feat Wtc, Kool G Rap, Redman, Busta, Nas, Sean P, D-block, R.A. the Rugged Man, Doom, Vinnie Paz

Delete this nigga from the forums.

Jammin he never stated it was for a Wu LP, only you did. Those 16 can be literally going on ANY project hes slated to appear on. From Rebellion, Key Note Speaker, SC2, Crystal Method, LS2...its vague