once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Question about Gza Return LS and LS 2

Default Question about Gza Legend of LS and LS 2

Rudeboy dems wouldnt Legend of the Liquid Swords be Liquid Sword 2 and Liquid Sword 2 be 3 ?

Also siiins whats the name of Gza new album going to be I sent beats for it years ago.

Hope he is as lively on these as before Grandmasters to lately.

Who was the manager or guy here asking us to send beats because I sent dems in emails but I wonder if he actually gave them to Gza.
    Last edited by BlackSmith; 11-16-2012 at 06:38 PM.

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

His new album is "Dark Matter" and no its not. Just because it lacks a number to it doesnt mean its a sequel to a previous album.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

it was Legend of the Liquid Swords so I guess not

I apologize the cd-r I had in Jamaica was wrote out that way siiin. I'll fix post 1. Thank you fellow Wu heads for answering.

When does Dark Matter drop ? Or is this a Detox type of thing childs ?

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    His new album is "Dark Matter" and no its not. Just because it lacks a number to it doesnt mean its a sequel to a previous album.
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
    it was Legend of the Liquid Swords so I guess not
    Ah yes correct rudeboy, thank you.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

what kind of faggot shit is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    what kind of faggot shit is this?
    What kind of faggot shit is what I thought when I read your post rudeboy.

I'm asking when Dark Matter drops asshole. Have an answer ? If not then shut the fuck up and keep it moving you cunt.

I didnt know Gza was naming his new album Dark Matter. I sent beats for it when it was untitled years ago siiin. How hard is that to understand ?

And I had a question about LOLS and LS2. How bloodclot stupid are you ediat child ? Fucking dumb cunts can't read here or something ? Ha ha siiin these batty boy trolls are the weakest on Wu Corp.

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

THIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE WACK GZA SPITS WITH NO FEELiNG

I HOPE GZA STAYS RETIRED

GZA IS THE REAL NOEMOTION

I liked Animal Planet off LOLS. But yeah siiin I hope on Dark Matter and LS2 at least Gza be 75% energy level of LS. It seemed to all start with the JMT feature and Grandmasters imo.

Who was the guy asking for beats on here years ago for dems albums rudeboys ? I want to ask him if Gza will use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post

I'm asking when Dark Matter drops asshole. Have an answer ? If not then shut the fuck up and keep it moving you cunt.

I didnt know Gza was naming his new album Dark Matter. I sent beats for it when it was untitled years ago siiin. How hard is that to understand ?

And I had a question about LOLS and LS2. How bloodclot stupid are you ediat child ? Fucking dumb cunts can't read here or something ? Ha ha siiin these batty boy trolls are the weakest on Wu Corp.

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !
    Hollow was owned so hard by this great post!
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

Default lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !

That's right, brethren tell'em! Da, bwoy a fuckin botti fish!