Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Raekwon: Says Wu-Tang's Gotta Get It Together: "Everyone's So Nonchalant About Sh*t"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    #WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    #SharkCity
    Posts
    2,021
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Raekwon: Says Wu-Tang's Gotta Get It Together: "Everyone's So Nonchalant About Sh*t"

    here we go again: 8D all over again....they haven't even started recording & he's talkin shit about other generals not being serious enough ...dont bad mouth the brand!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...diqaQ&vq=hd720


    "You know, it's a lot of discussion about it but it's not consolidated yet. We know, as a group, 20 years in the business is something serious. It was a couple conversations about it but it wasn't brought to the attention that it needs to be brought to. Everyone's so nonchalant about sh*t, like they don't know if it's going to happen. For me, it's like I don't respect that because it should happen. It should happen in a way where it can help us from all the sh*t we've been through. We've made a lot of money of course and we've lost a lot of money. It kinda put certain cats in certain situations where, you know, this can help your right now. At the end of the day, it could help all of us but it could help the ones that really need to be helped in a greater way and it could put us back where we need to be financially, back in the game as one of the iconic groups in the game but it takes a lot of loyalty, it takes a lot of love and it takes a lot of respect. I want to see it happen but more importantly, I want to see it done the right way."

  2. #2
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Stop whining. How is he talking shit? He just wants it to be right like you do. Y'all are the ones bitching already...http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=119476

  3. #3
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    here we go again: 8D all over again....they haven't even started recording & he's talkin shit about other generals not being serious enough ...dont bad mouth the brand!
    THERES WHERE YOUR WRONG PUSSY, PRIEST ALREADY TOOK PIX OF WU TANG IN THE STUDIO RECORDInG


  4. #4
    #WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    #SharkCity
    Posts
    2,021
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    THERES WHERE YOUR WRONG PUSSY, PRIEST ALREADY TOOK PIX OF WU TANG IN THE STUDIO RECORDInG
    they aint recording shit yet u stupid fuk....get ur facts str8 moron...that was a repost from RZA when they were backstage @ Jimmy Fallon

  5. #5
    Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Québec City
    Posts
    1,509
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
    THERES WHERE YOUR WRONG PUSSY, PRIEST ALREADY TOOK PIX OF WU TANG IN THE STUDIO RECORDInG
    That picture wasn't in the studio, you moron, it was before going on stage at the Jimmy Fallon show.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

  6. #6
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,556
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    speaking of RAE Im surprised no one posted his recent Freestyle from the Hurricane sandy week

    http://eatinghiphop.tumblr.com/post/...reestyle#notes

  7. #7
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    i dont see how this is 8D all over again. listening to this it seems Rza has the two people who pissed on the last group album on board to give it another go.

    he wants it to be done right this time.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    "You know, it's a lot of discussion about it but it's not consolidated yet. We know, as a group, 20 years in the business is something serious. It was a couple conversations about it but it wasn't brought to the attention that it needs to be brought to. Everyone's so nonchalant about sh*t, like they don't know if it's going to happen. For me, it's like I don't respect that because it should happen. It should happen in a way where it can help us from all the sh*t we've been through. We've made a lot of money of course and we've lost a lot of money. It kinda put certain cats in certain situations where, you know, this can help your right now. At the end of the day, it could help all of us but it could help the ones that really need to be helped in a greater way and it could put us back where we need to be financially, back in the game as one of the iconic groups in the game but it takes a lot of loyalty, it takes a lot of love and it takes a lot of respect. I want to see it happen but more importantly, I want to see it done the right way."
    It's honest but not very realist. I know that being the number 1 was one of their main motivations during the first plan but i think that it's one of the worst for making a LP today if you consider what became the game after all these years and what they became as rappers. Other than that, they are too much in this business to earn big money from the album sales (even if RZA introduced the touring side of the business in the plan). I also wonder what RZA means by saying "trust me another time"...trust me to obtain what ? A good LP ? The success ? the two ? something else ? They can craft a good LP if they make it with the body, heart and soul and don't overestimate themselves but for the success, it's very random.
    Last edited by jokostyle; 11-16-2012 at 02:34 AM.

  9. #9

    Default

    not the same thing

    they just want it done right
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

  10. #10
    Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Québec City
    Posts
    1,509
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post
    not the same thing

    they just want it done right
    "Done right" is such a vague term. For 8 Diagrams, RZA thought it was "done right", Rae and Ghost thought it wasn't "done right".

    It seems this time Rae wants it to be big, RZA wants it to be professional, and Ghost wants it to be focused. So all three visions can perfectly work together.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

  11. #11

    Default

    It's like deja vu for deja vu
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  12. #12
    Wu-Tang Martial Expert
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Heaven or hell.....
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    This is what we need for the new album.....focus.....cohesiveness.....everyone in the studio together....not this random bullshit emailing and phoning in verses and shit....


    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"


  13. #13

    Default

    hes basically saying he wants everyone to be fully committed and not half ass it, wuts wrong with that

  14. #14
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    they aint recording shit yet u stupid fuk....get ur facts str8 moron...that was a repost from RZA when they were backstage @ Jimmy Fallon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
    That picture wasn't in the studio, you moron, it was before going on stage at the Jimmy Fallon show.


  15. #15
    PRODIGAL SUN blaksteez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Andromeda
    Age
    40
    Posts
    739
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Im just wondering who he's talking about.. So Far we obviously know RZA is up for it,Ghost is Rae is, Masta Kill is.. Now theres Uey, Cappa, Deck and GZA who I aint read any interviews recently so i couldnt says whos up for it.. But I think they all saying thesame thing if everybodys up for it they're up for it so its time for RZA who says he wants to lead to start a programme up set dates and times, meeting and shit to get the ball rolling. What does'nt help RAE once again airing out things which should really stay out of shot. Yeah its about keeping it real, but when you had 8D come out RAE dissing the shit out of the album but hes on most the songs on the album it just dont make sense he put a dampner on the release. Ok i can understand the disappointment of not getting the beats etc but in these days of youtbe and twitter mans need to keep shit thats between family between family !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •