Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raekwon: Says Wu-Tang's Gotta Get It Together: "Everyone's So Nonchalant About Sh*t"

I understand Rae's point in not wanting to half ass it, considering 8 Diagrams had much of that. Tracks like Campfire had potential, but it throws me off when Mef says things like he's "Tryina bring the sexy back".

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I'm with Raekwon on this one...he knows how to make good music, he and Ghost should be executive producers and have a finger on every track. Those two are keeping Wu-Tang alive
    bring back begongo!!

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Raekwon Says He Wants Wu-Tang Reunion But Under One Major Condition [Video]

haha...reality show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...H77E&vq=hd1080

"We've been talking about these things and it's important for us to know we're going to do it right," Rae said in an interview. "It's been speculations and at the end of the day, I can't see us not doing it in the greatest way and the right way neither. I don't want to do it any other way but the right way. So we've been talking about doing a couple of different things, you know? Maybe you might get an opportunity to see the Wu do they own reality show or something that makes sense to the masses for the last 20 years."
    Last edited by IronSheik; 12-15-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Aahhahahahahhhahahaa reality show Rae lost his mind

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
    I understand Rae's point in not wanting to half ass it, considering 8 Diagrams had much of that. Tracks like Campfire had potential, but it throws me off when Mef says things like he's "Tryina bring the sexy back".
    lol, why does it bother wu-faggots so much that meth said he was bringin sexy back?

it might be my favorite line, only because it infuriates nerds so much
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

^i was about to say the same shit...ever since that song leaked people have complained about that line...how dare he reference justin timberlake? the classic wu albums never had references to contemporary pop singers on them...um...

Interviews with Wu members (especially Rae and Ghost) are hilarious. They manage to say pretty much nothing in hundreds of words. Most inarticulate fucks when they're not rapping.

the most articulate rappers seem to be the most incoherent and lacking in substance when they're interviewed, it's weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
    Interviews with Wu members (especially Rae and Ghost) are hilarious. They manage to say pretty much nothing in hundreds of words. Most inarticulate fucks when they're not rapping.
    agreed