once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DeNiro scolds/sons Jay-Z

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No artificial sleazy

Default DeNiro scolds/sons Jay-Z

Robert DeNiro Scolds Jay-Z For Not Returning His Phone Calls

Robert DeNiro was upset with rapper Jay-Z for failing to call him back, and called the rapper “rude.”

It was a celebrity war of words at Leonardo DiCaprio’s birthday party the other night. Robert DeNiro was apparently upset with Jay-Z for neglecting to call him back, and called the music mogul out on it, the NYPost reveals.

Reports say that DeNiro gave Jay-Z a piece of his mind while celebrating Leonardo DiCaprios’ birthday. This was all because Hov had never returned DeNiro’s call. Apparently Hova’s baby mama, Beyonce, tried to quell the beef, but DeNiro wouldn’t back down.

This all happened when Jigga went over to DeNiro’s table to say a friendly hello. DeNiro brought up the fact that Jay-Z never called him back, and as well, Jay-Z, who is a TriBeCa resident along with DeNiro, was supposed to record a song for the TriBeCa Film Festival, which he failed to do.

A source says, “[Robert] wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation. He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”

Jay then reportedly tried to joke his way out of the matter, saying he wasn’t good on the phone, but DeNiro was having none of it, and said the rapper was disrespectful.

SOURCE EATINGHIPHOP.COM

"Hey Bobby what's pops? I just came over to compliment you on your choice of hoes."

"Hey, pencilneck, I called you six times and you didn't call me back!"

"Hey, ya know I'm no good with phones."

"What's that supposed to be? Like, an excuse? If somebody calls you SIX TIMES, no matter who it is, you call them back. It's rude!"

'Are you serious? I'm black, I have money, and I'm married to the biggest piece of ass in show biz, and you say I was rude???"

"A lil bit."

"Well hey, I'm here now."

"Listen here you mook, this was for the Tribeca film festival, remember we were supposed to record a song?"

"Well, hey, listen here Mr. Deniro, I can still do that song if you want me..."

"Listen, you deaf fuck. I offered you a chance when we could have done something, I offered you a chance to be a rapper, and you blew it! You blew it."

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

No artificial sleazy

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    lmfao
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

lmao

Its funny, we've all seen De Niro's movies so we all can imagine how this convo went, even different versions from his various great characters!

Ahahahahahahahahahahah

Jay-Z is such a tool. It's no wonder he adapted Kanye Wests' ego. It's about time someone told that prick to fuck off. Him and his prolapsed colon.

lol no doubt read it how De Niro talks in movies hahahaha
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

lol deleted scene from Raging Bull, just before the steak scene

Veteran Member

hahahahahahaa

Banned

Shout out to sideshow bob for saving the thread from the disaster that is beautifulrock
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Yea, thank god. And thank god you offered that to entertain us^^^ Fucking unenlightened tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

VORTEX

Fuck that toad ass looking motherfucker.

Jay-Z sure wasnt talkin to him..lol

LMAO @ De Niro callin Jay-Z 6 times...haha Pacino would never do such a thing..