once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My apologies to Cappadonna

This is the most classic thread on here so far. hands down.

It's gonna be more classic when cappadonna finds dude and makes him wheelchair bound for the rest of his life...he will be lucky if he doesn't get marked by cab drivers worldwide..

You my friend will never be able to use public transport again for the rest of your life

Knowing Cappa, he'll probably look for this nigga for half a day, get tired, smoke a blunt, then forget it ever happened, you know, like his career.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

box cutter under the rug, thatll cut ya whole mug you bugged kid fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Knowing Cappa, he'll probably look for this nigga for half a day, get tired, smoke a blunt, then forget it ever happened, you know, like his career.
    Lmao damn..

I sometimes wonder if, in the course of Donna's career, he ever learned from the mistakes he's made, because he seems to make them a lot, and repeat those offenses like they never happened. Then I wonder if his mistakes become compiled because of situations such as the Caruso fiasco. For those of you who aren't privy, it goes something like this. Around the time Cappa was bursting on the scene, right before the Pillage, his boys were like "Yo, you need an agent to help you book shows and appearances so you can make real money." and Cappa was like, "Don't agents cost money and shit?" and they was like, "Yea, but you can hire Ghost's brother in law, he works for dirt cheap for some reason." and Cap's ears perked up like a Jew hearing the word "free" uttered, and he said bet.

Little did he know, the "for some reason" was that Ghost's BnL was working undercover for the feds trying to infiltrate the Clan's gun running operation.

If this is starting to sound a bit like Sons of Anarchy, that's because it's exactly like it, but with black people. RZA is Jax, and Cappadonna is Juice. Following me so far?

So, after the indictments went down and Cappa found out his agent was a narc, he decided to swear off agent's altogether, and become his own agent. Clearly an even bigger mistake than hiring Caruso. The problem is, when you are your own agent, people don't take you seriously. They think you aren't IN DeMAND and for good reason.

Flash forward a few years and lawsuits later and Cappadonna is broke and with about a dozen kids to feed. Time to go back to driving a cab.

The End.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

You guys are funny; definitely entertaining ! Im in contact with Cappa's wife and we will settle this shit like grown man. Done deal !!!!

I heard Cappa's wife is in traction because Cappa couldn't get to you in time. Poor woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    You guys are funny; definitely entertaining ! Im in contact with Cappa's wife and we will settle this shit like grown man. Done deal !!!!
    You're fucking his wife too? This gets better.

Cappadonna is gonna assrape this guy...u watch

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Graveyard Shifter ! You sound like you got water in your mouth when you rap & you wack. You a clown dude. I aint got time to entertain internet beef like u be doing.

Did gravey just call cappa a faggot? Lmao and now anal sword got beef!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lmfao!!!!
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Graveyard Shifter ! You sound like you got water in your mouth when you rap & you wack. You a clown dude. I aint got time to entertain internet beef like u be doing.

^ wow, had to take a rep bar from ya then cos this be some seerius web based meat product material!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I'm not proud of what i have done. Back in 2003 or 2004 when Cappadonna was down on his luck i took advantage of him.
    No homo.
    bring back begongo!!

says a talentless hack who had to rip off another artist to get shine..yea your opinion matters.....lmao...hey fuckface..every killah bee colabo I've done..ive never paid a cent for..and they reach out to me so I don't have to rip off anyone..can you say the same ?? ok cop killa, you are one tough guy you and I meant that as a figure of speech..not calling cappa a fag.

oh and while you running your mouth,im friends with cappas wife..go ahead and make my day...i could turn this very ugly for you little shit
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 11-22-2012 at 12:57 AM.