What a bunch of retards.
The contradictions of our society reflected in Thanksgiving...
42.2 million Americans to pay for Thanksgiving dinner with food stamps
U.N. Envoy: U.S. Isn't Protecting Occupy Protesters' Rights
btw - allot of the chaos that occurred went on unreported
yeah i heard about that,. comedy. people going crazy to buy pointless shit they dont need, its like a race who can buy as much junk as possible, where the winner gets to announce how they have wasted the most resources and child labour,
i wonder what the prize would be..
nothing is real anyway....right ?
so what's the point in pointing out conspiracy and foul government policies if nothing is real ?
i believe that when a girl squirts violently, that's the only real thing in any existence anywhere
that and hard bagels from tonys
bagels and ejaculation gotta be real
don't you agree ?
this is why i shop online.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
lmao - you one of them dollar store dudes ?
you know the klan be selling mad lead filled products and poisonous canned brand named meats and fruits out of them shits right ?
ain't that right soul controller ?
tell them how white supremest groups got companies to sell products with chemicals in them that make you retarded - and they "Target" the "Negro" communities.
as in this simulation, this reality, is not doing what its supposed to be doing
instead it has been hacked..
everything is real in this reality... the base wavelengths are what have been hacked, those wavelengths are decoded by our bodies, to make everything become real.
its like having cable signal. but no decoder to relay that shit to your tv.
or if u want to listen to radio waves, you need a receiver..
the human body is just a decoder to experience this holographic reality
unless your saying sunny, that every possibility exists within the small area known as visible light.. which only makes up less than 4% of this reality.. we have no idea what is going on within the other 96%
also i did make a topic in ktl, called; as above so below, which shows how everything inside us, is the same outside (in the solar system/universe, from the micro to the macro.. ) which is where fibonacci and teh electric universe come in to it..
Last edited by soul controller; 11-26-2012 at 01:43 PM.