once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Anyone got the rare SHYHEIM classic titled RUMBLE IN NY? (PYN Records Collection)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anyone got the rare SHYHEIM classic titled RUMBLE IN NY? (PYN Records Collection)

he went so hard on that track and i can't even find it anymore, i bought the cd at a sam goody/fye closing in the early 2000s... i hope someone has it for me man... i miss that album

I've got that PYN compilation CD at home... havent listened to it since back when I bought it around 2002.

I'll rip that track for you when I get back on my home computer.

Peace!

it was an aight album, i just loved that shyheim track tho

-

I'm sorry ya'll but i stopped liking his music after his first album. The reason is because of the beats. Shit Is Real song on his second album is hard. He has some songs on The Lost Generation and Manchild albums that are alright. On and On, Pass It Off, One's 4 Da Money songs on his first album i love.

lost generation and manchild have good production
    greatest story never told and disrespectfully speaking have "good enough" production

personally i'd call manchild a ghetto classic, i remember that time period pretty well, the hawaiian shirts with money signs on em, the visors or nike caps, project parties n shit...