once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Get Your Cocaine Blunts Lit! New Admiral Crumple Video - 2016!

  1. #16

    Default

    Dret - Hey I'm an individual

    Snake - LMAO!

    Origin - Word, thank you so much fam! I'm happy when
    people notice my progression, that's what I strive for! Thanks again,
    I'm grateful!

    Side - Rae and Ghost never fucked with Coke - I doubt that, maybe a liccle bit
    - ain't no way they can do that long term and be as dope as they are in twenty
    twelve.

    Butthurt - Word. You ever fuck with Cocaine blunts? I never did intentionally.
    Once I was chilling with my homie by a ravine by his building. We were rolling
    a spliff then he asked me if It was cool if he put some yayo in it. I wasn't cool
    with that.

    Inf - lol come on, I know you're not dissing me. That's a dope track though!

    Prime - Probably. I had a date with a beautiful girl on sat. It was nice. I like walking downtown with girls.

    Everyone -
    One of my favorite chapters in the Bible is "Kings". I wrote and recorded a track called "King Crytpo" It's basically my version of what a true King would be like in my mind for 2012. It's on my Dark Sentences album. I will put it on youtube sometime this week! Stay tuned!
    Admiral Crumple - Creator of Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple

    You belong there

  2. #17
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,507
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    Haha peace famo, def checking the vid out..def great connecting here and there. Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by THE RICH TEXAN View Post



    Get Your Cocaine Blunts Lit! New Admiral Crumple Video - 2016!

    Just playing - FUCK Cocaine, and FUCK anyone who sniffs it!

    If any of you felt like your future was looking bleek! Fret No More!
    Just make a dope plan for 2016 and see you at the Top!

    Here is my detailed plan in Rhyme! Bong! Let's get the video to 1400 views in a month!

    Keep sharing it! I love you guys ya'll know the deal!

    Also Shifter is on my facebook now - he's even more on point then I imagined!

    Bong!

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Haha peace famo, def checking the vid out..def great connecting here and there. Respect
    No doubt, thanks again I appreciate it homie!
    Admiral Crumple - Creator of Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple

    You belong there

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE RICH TEXAN View Post
    Side - Rae and Ghost never fucked with Coke - I doubt that, maybe a liccle bit
    - ain't no way they can do that long term and be as dope as they are in twenty
    twelve.
    yo, you ever acually listened to a ghost or rae track??

    you obviously have alot more phasing to do if you think rappers like ghost or rae havent consumed MONUMENTAL amounts of cocaine......

    like... VAST amounts of the shit.

  5. #20
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    lol @ thinking Rae and Ghost never touched blow

    The things Christian boys make up in their heads just to suit their own little false realities

  6. #21
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,237
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    lmao this kid is more of a faggit than I previously thought

    obviously a retard and/or fake ass wu tang fan as well
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  7. #22

    Default

    DAMN! inf with the heat rock diss track! you better realize people comin for your crown, krumple.



    and as far as dissing cocaine blunts, i take personal offense to that.

    like i have said before. i always light up 1 or 2 "wu corp specials" before i come on this intellectual tour de force.

    they consist of: 1.5 grams of kush.
    a half gram of some powder coke (or a $20 crack rock crumbled up).
    a healthy dose of dust (maybe a packet or 2).
    some opium (i like the powder, but i do use the tar stuff if i have to).
    and some hash also (if its around).
    i then roll this up into a nice flavored blunt, and then dip it into embalming fluid and let it dry.


    i smoke 1 before i log in, and another as i read this shit.


    it enhances the experience 10 fold, and makes this place the shining star of the internet.



    so please, krumple, think about the hurtful things you say on here.
    they might cut deeper than you think.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  8. #23
    a.k.a. The Great' Prime8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE RICH TEXAN View Post
    Prime - Probably. I had a date with a beautiful girl on sat. It was nice. I like walking downtown with girls.
    What happened to your 'wifey'?
    Slept On!

  9. #24

    Default

    Dret - I can see what you're saying. It sounds like by their rhymes they do.
    To me I never looked at them like fiends or even heavy users.
    I always looked at them like hustlers. ODB was a cokehead,
    and he destroyed himself from it. I guess we disagree,
    which is a great thing. More differences. I miss ODB alot.

    Sideshow - Oh Sideshow smh, lmao!

    Food - Do you call people faggots in real life who disagree wtih you?

    Main Man - OLMAO!!!!!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, It's all love.

    Prime - I was never married and have no kids. I did have long relationships with girls though.

    Let's keep promoting this video!

    Admiral Crumple - Creator of Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple

    You belong there

  10. #25
    a.k.a. The Great' Prime8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE RICH TEXAN View Post
    Prime - I was never married and have no kids. I did have long relationships with girls though.

    You definitely mentioned a wifey in a track.
    Slept On!

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
    You definitely mentioned a wifey in a track.
    No doubt, you're right. Know it's this though - any girl I date at the time
    and it's serious, she's wifey to me. It's real love. Maybee you're right
    and I shouldn't throw that term around until I officially get married.
    It's a very tricky thing though - strong healthy, long term relationships
    and building a strong family. I'm in the process of building myself up for that.

    Marriage and Kids is very serious business. I'm just grateful I have had great
    experience with long term relationships. People grow in different ways.
    Real love and respect is important. Love is everywhere though, friends, family,
    nature.

    Are you married?
    Admiral Crumple - Creator of Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple

    You belong there

  12. #27
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    I'm married. Married to the mothafuckin game and its something I dont take lightly. Crump , don't try an laugh this one off duke , the beef we got is real than a mf. I caught you dissing me in one of your joints where you said about having a good girl and a paper route. you think I dont know what you were saying????

    Don't try and back out of this , I'm taking you to the graveyard and dropping you off there for the last time. It's shadow time , buddy.

  13. #28
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Lmao

  14. #29
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,237
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE RICH TEXAN View Post
    No doubt, you're right. Know it's this though - any girl I date at the time
    and it's serious, she's wifey to me. It's real love. Maybee you're right
    and I shouldn't throw that term around until I officially get married.
    It's a very tricky thing though - strong healthy, long term relationships
    and building a strong family. I'm in the process of building myself up for that.

    Marriage and Kids is very serious business. I'm just grateful I have had great
    experience with long term relationships. People grow in different ways.
    Real love and respect is important. Love is everywhere though, friends, family,
    nature.

    Are you married?
    LOL what a faggit
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    I'm married. Married to the mothafuckin game and its something I dont take lightly. Crump , don't try an laugh this one off duke , the beef we got is real than a mf. I caught you dissing me in one of your joints where you said about having a good girl and a paper route. you think I dont know what you were saying????

    Don't try and back out of this , I'm taking you to the graveyard and dropping you off there for the last time. It's shadow time , buddy.
    I never dissed you. Man Message boards can be hard to read what people really mean. I get confused weather to laugh or be serious. I have no enemies in rap or life. People think I'm their enemy but that's misplaced.

    I left several message boards. Wu Corp was kinda my last one.

    I think I may leave this one as well. I have to prepare for so many important things.

    I got love for some of you guys here though.

    I may bounce off here I will see.

    I just want to show and put new people on to my art, and connected with like minded hip hop fans, that's all.
    Admiral Crumple - Creator of Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple

    You belong there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •