Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 104

Thread: What Happened To The Middle Man?

  1. #46
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    ass, tits, legs, hair, etc, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  2. #47
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    would they have tight curls, loose curls, or straight hair?

    would they all have different shades of hair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  3. #48
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,508
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    lol, I meant there wouldn't be arguments around the dinner table you dipshit! I don't think someone would be complaining cos they had to eat a different type of meat sometime. Do you really think they would be sitting there thinking

    'What's this shite? I really fancied a nice juicy buffalo steak tonight' lmao

    When it comes to the trading, maybe you're right about them fighting/killing for food from each other but on the other hand they could easily have traded, just cos there was no law enforcment/rules etc they could still have done trades. Maybe greed etc wasn't as prevalent as it is today

  4. #49
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,508
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I never said anything about them trading for tools or weapons either, they could have traded for animal skins for clothing or plants/herbs they thought had medicinal properties etc. I dunno, whatever type of things were considered a commodity back then

  5. #50
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    I never said anything about them trading for tools or weapons either, they could have traded for animal skins for clothing or plants/herbs they thought had medicinal properties etc. I dunno, whatever type of things were considered a commodity back then
    they traded animal skins for clothing?

    they traded plants that were freely available?
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-04-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  6. #51
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,508
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Well im just guessing, I dunno how advanced or what knowledge they had back then but maybe they could have used animal pelts for warmth.

    Obviously they wouldn't have been able to make medicine as we know it but maybe they believed that certain plants or herbs had medicinal or magical properties

  7. #52
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    saying they could have used animal pelts for warmth is stating the obvious. if they weren't good at catching animals what animals skins could they have traded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  8. #53
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,508
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    they traded animal skins for clothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    saying they could have used animal pelts for warmth is stating the obvious.
    lol, what you like!!!

    What I'm saying is, one group may have an excess of something for whatever reason and then these could be traded for food with another group. Hunting may have been more succesful at certain times

  9. #54
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    lol, what you like!!!

    What I'm saying is, one group may have an excess of something for whatever reason and then these could be traded for food with another group. Hunting may have been more succesful at certain times
    excess of what?

    what reasons?
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-04-2012 at 10:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  10. #55
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,508
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    lol, how can I know for certain? I'm just suggesting possibilities.

    An excess of whatever was considered a commodity at the time, pelts/plants/herbs are just an example

    Again I cant give you definate reasons but maybe they had ventured or explored further afield than the other groups or were just more successful at hunting/gathering

  11. #56
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    lol, how can I know for certain? I'm just suggesting possibilities.

    An excess of whatever was considered a commodity at the time, pelts/plants/herbs are just an example

    Again I cant give you definate reasons but maybe they had ventured or explored further afield than the other groups or were just more successful at hunting/gathering
    what commodity? plants and herbs were freely available. the ones good at hunting already make the own pelts.

    ventured or explored further afield into what?
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-04-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  12. #57
    Be Seeing You hashashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,508
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    As I already said, whatever was considered a commodity back then, I already gave you some examples.

    I just meant further afield in general, went on further hunting trips/exploration missions. Even back then people probably had a sense of curiosity and wanted to explore their enviroment

  13. #58
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    your examples failed. i don't consider plants and herbs that were freely available a commodity.

    if the groups who were good at hunting ate good and had their own pelts and was able to gather their own plants and herbs, what could a next man offer him? a next man that ain't good at hunting isn't gonna have pelts to trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  14. #59
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,366
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    lol, I meant there wouldn't be arguments around the dinner table you dipshit! I don't think someone would be complaining cos they had to eat a different type of meat sometime. Do you really think they would be sitting there thinking

    'What's this shite? I really fancied a nice juicy buffalo steak tonight' lmao

    When it comes to the trading, maybe you're right about them fighting/killing for food from each other but on the other hand they could easily have traded, just cos there was no law enforcment/rules etc they could still have done trades. Maybe greed etc wasn't as prevalent as it is today
    I didn't think they talked, I thought they just grunted? Not everybody loves steak. Maybe some liked dodo bird better or some didn't like meat at all, so they stuck to plants.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  15. #60
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I didn't think they talked, I thought they just grunted? Not everybody loves steak. Maybe some liked dodo bird better or some didn't like meat at all, so they stuck to plants.

    what would they have eaten in the winter when plants aren't so abundant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •