Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Holocaust video "Conan"

Warcloud uses the same lyrics in this song.^

lol looks like even the die-hards are startin' to doubt... lmfao it's over, been for a long time, face it.
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    nova-kane had the best verse. holocaust still sounds lost. i was hoping for an amazing comeback
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm a huge Holo fan but I'm highly disappointed in his verse. And yes, now that it was pointed out, he did use those lyrics before.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

this probly aint a verse he recorded since he been out, Pro will sit on shit for a long time

not saying he will rhyme any different but I dont think we have heard a verse recorded since he been out
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

^^^I was thinking that when I first heard, sounds too out of sync

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Pro told me that Conan was the first version of the song not Rebel Hiphop, they decided to throw it on Murderous Poetry tape. When Holo got out he like the song and wanted to do a video for it.

He also said AP2099 got a new project droppin next month that will have new verses from Holo recorded since he been out
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal