once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Nother new one from The Rev Burks-BlueBerry

Default Nother new one from The Rev Burks-BlueBerry

some more Django Unchained shit
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Sounds messy..
    -----> Check newly released "Genesis, vol 2" beat mixtape available on all streaming services.
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> Check also on Spotify, Tidal or Apple Music: KAMi "Genesis, vol 1"

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
    Sounds messy..
    Nah..

i think the fx on the vocals work well with the sound of the old blues sample

some vivid ass story telling once again, Burks seems to be good at that
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

DAMN!!
    this shit is great man, i love the beat, muddy as shit.. i would be very suprised if this turns out to be produced by anyone but RZA actually.

Rev. Burks KILLED it too, same as the last song on "Django"... imagine if the whole soundtrack basically turns out to be a Rev. Burks album around the themes in the movie. things like that has happened before

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

btw, did anyone grab an Mp3 of "Perfection"?? if so please hook me up, it's gone from YouTube and i want to hear it again

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    DAMN!!
    this shit is great man, i love the beat, muddy as shit.. i would be very suprised if this turns out to be produced by anyone but RZA actually.

Rev. Burks KILLED it too, same as the last song on "Django"... imagine if the whole soundtrack basically turns out to be a Rev. Burks album around the themes in the movie. things like that has happened before
    I think there is a good chance the Burks actually produced this. It sounds a lot like the style of Good Luck and Burks made that beat.

No Reverend Willy on the Django soundtrack, unfortunately, would have been a good look

I dont understand why he keeps pitching he chops'n'screw his verses..
    -----> Check newly released "Genesis, vol 2" beat mixtape available on all streaming services.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
    I dont understand why he keeps pitching he chops'n'screw his verses..
    prolly cuz it goes hard

There's nothing wrong with his original voice.. its grimy..
    Its pretty boring with entire verses, pitched down and shit..

that chopped 'n screwed is getting old and outdated anyway.