Thread: RZA: G.I. Joe Retaliation’ Poster Reveals 1st Look at RZA as Blind Master

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default RZA: G.I. Joe Retaliation’ Poster Reveals 1st Look at RZA as Blind Master

A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. Joe: Retaliation. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.

thats dope

Am I just a stoner or was this movie supposed to have come up out during the summer? It'll probably be terrible

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

^
    it got pushed til next spring supposedly due to the studio saying it was being redone in 3D but that don't take 9 months & the reality was they wanted to rework & reshoot it to keep Channing Tatum in it (he was supposed to die at the start of the film) since he is now a big star & the executives didn't want to lose him in the franchise...plus he had a stripper movie coming out at the same time which would conflict with the promotions

PRODIGAL SUN

Lmao
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

lollollol

rza looks dope on there tho

THE REAL PCP