once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notorious BIG's Autopsy Report Leaked

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Default Notorious BIG's Autopsy Report Leaked

From the NY Post:

Notorious B.I.G. grisly autopsy report released
    Last Updated: 3:11 PM, December 7, 2012

The autopsy report for the late Notorious B.I.G. has been disclosed for the first time.
    The hip-hop star, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, died in 1997 after being shot four times in a drive-by shooting on Wilshire Blvd. while he was sitting in the passenger seat of a Chevy Suburban.
    The report, obtained by TMZ, reveals graphic details from the night of his murder.
    According to the report, Wallace sustained four gunshot wounds to the chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum. Three of the four shots were not fatal. Also, there were no traces of drugs or alcohol in his system.
    The first gunshot hit his left forearm and traveled down to his wrist. Gunshot No. 2 hit him in the back, missing all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder. Gunshot No. 3 hit his outer left thigh and left through his inner thigh. The report says that the third bullet "strikes the left side of the scrotum, causing a very shallow, 3/8 inch linear laceration."
    The final bullet was the one that reportedly killed the Brooklyn rapper. It entered through his right hip and hit several vital organs. The bullet struck his colon, liver, heart and upper lobe of his left lung and came to a rest in his left shoulder area.
    Wallace was rushed to Cedars-Sinai hospital where doctors performed emergency surgery, but were unable to save the slain rapper.
    He was only 24, leaving behind a daughter, T’Yonna Wallace, and a son, Christopher Wallace, Jr.
    Wallace’s shooter has never been found.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I was reading about this earlier
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Shot in the nuts. What a way to go.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Veteran Member

sickening

RIP Biggie.

Ready To Die is top-5 rap LP´s ever.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by GEEK SQUAD GOON AKA I FUCK PAWGS View Post
    Says the guy that actually took time to Google gay images...

-

Fuck the ignorant black guys that shot him. Fucking faggots. I miss Notorious Big and fuck the black guys that shot 2Pac even though 2Pac has himself to blame for his death because of his ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Fuck the ignorant black guys that shot him. Fucking faggots. I miss Notorious Big and fuck the black guys that shot 2Pac even though 2Pac has himself to blame for his death because of his ignorance.

Lol CJ killing the thread once again

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't mean to laugh because Notorious Big and 2Pac's deaths isn't funny because they should still be here. If they were here, they would be laughing and dissing these clown rappers now. Notorious Big has a funny skit on Ready To Die after the song Respect that has a woman sucking his dick LOL. She says i don't know how to do this and he said it's just a part of sex LOL. He said just a little peck for daddy, just a little peck and it sounds like she kisses his dick LOL. Then she starts sucking his dick and when she's done, she says you know i don't be doing this. Don't you know that? He said whatever bitch LOL. I also like the skit after Gimme The Loot song when he's smoking weed and he's choking on the weed LOL. Props to the director who did Notorious movie. I like the actresses who played Little Kim and Faith Evans. Little Kim was played by Naturi Naughton who was in Lottery Ticket movie with Little Bow Wow and Ice Cube and Faith was played by hottie Antonique Smith who i have a crush on. I got a picture of her on my bedroom wall.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

how many pictures do you have on your wall? lol

-

My bedroom wall is filled with pictures of hot celebrity women and models like Melyssa Ford, Charlize Theron, Leila Arcieri, Faith Evans, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, LisaRaye, Mari Morrow, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Paula Patton, Jessica Alba, Sanaa Lathan, Jada Pinkett, KD Aubert, Diane Lane, Pamela Anderson, Michelle Pfeiffer, Beyonce, Rihanna, Sheila E, Lauren London, Meagan Good.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't mean to laugh because Notorious Big and 2Pac's deaths isn't funny because they should still be here. If they were here, they would be laughing and dissing these clown rappers now. Notorious Big has a funny skit on Ready To Die after the song Respect that has a woman sucking his dick LOL. She says i don't know how to do this and he said it's just a part of sex LOL. He said just a little peck for daddy, just a little peck and it sounds like she kisses his dick LOL. Then she starts sucking his dick and when she's done, she says you know i don't be doing this. Don't you know that? He said whatever bitch LOL. I also like the skit after Gimme The Loot song when he's smoking weed and he's choking on the weed LOL. Props to the director who did Notorious movie. I like the actresses who played Little Kim and Faith Evans. Little Kim was played by Naturi Naughton who was in Lottery Ticket movie with Little Bow Wow and Ice Cube and Faith was played by hottie Antonique Smith who i have a crush on. I got a picture of her on my bedroom wall.
    stop trolling

My bedroom wall is filled with pictures of hot celebrity women and models like Melyssa Ford, Charlize Theron, Leila Arcieri, Faith Evans, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, LisaRaye, Mari Morrow, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Paula Patton, Jessica Alba, Sanaa Lathan, Jada Pinkett, KD Aubert, Diane Lane, Pamela Anderson, Michelle Pfeiffer, Beyonce, Rihanna, Sheila E, Lauren London, Meagan Good.
    You do realise some of those women are...black?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

don't feed the troll
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money