Thread: Rev William Burke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PRODIGAL SUN

Default Rev William Burke

when is this guy droppin he obviously gets more rza beats than anybody in the wu rite now. an all rza produced album on soul temple would be clutch rite now. i just bump his shyt on rza's soundcloud
    https://soundcloud.com/rzawu a lot of rza fire there that went under the radar.
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

soon I hope

awhile back there was word that he was gonna drop two different projects, one the R-Kelly colab album, and one a more gritty wu-ish album. Who knows if thats still the case tho
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

PRODIGAL SUN

i hope dat r.kelly ish is a joke. yeah to the other one though.
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

nah it aint a joke, he got a few joints been out for a few years now. Some of them are on his youtube channel. Not my favorite shit but it something both I and the wife can dig so thats cool. It actually shows Burks got great depth, able to do "comercial" shit and hard shit and do both well.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal