once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Superman - Man Of Steel Official Trailer

Superman is american propaganda..ironically he will only see it because of the american director involved...not the UK director because of american propaganda lmao. Gotta rest. Ill be back to read more insults...keep em coming sir. Almighty film enthusiast.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

this was a great movie recommend it

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

i'll await netflix. Thanks for ruining it for me.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

lol this is not a great movie

what ever happened to Kubrick people? those really talented directors and writers? people that saw Hitchcock movies and that made them love movies... this shit is that typical every year summer blockbuster, and because it's Superman, people overhype this shit even more

it's a good, average movie - but I'm sure I won't see it twice. what's the point?
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    lol this is not a great movie

what ever happened to Kubrick people? those really talented directors and writers? people that saw Hitchcock movies and that made them love movies... this shit is that typical every year summer blockbuster, and because it's Superman, people overhype this shit even more

it's a good, average movie - but I'm sure I won't see it twice. what's the point?
    I respect your opinion and I understand why you feel this way. As I stated in my review, the movie is good but not great.

People are overhyping it because Christopher Nolan produced this movie. The man isn't God.

It was a pretty good movie. Not quite as good as Iron Man 3 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    People are overhyping it because Christopher Nolan produced this movie. The man isn't God.
    At least it's not as hyped as the last two Batmans. Altho I enjoyed those two, I felt Nolan doesn't really care anymore, just a bomb here, a shocking revelation here, some average fighting scenes,... he gets love for being gritty, but still he has no guts. Tarantino is a God comparing to him.
    bring back begongo!!

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I got angry watching this movie, really didn't like it at all...

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

i liked it. *shrug* i hated the last one.
    and i LOVE that supes killed zod. this gives reason for him not to kill again.
    the krypton segment was a nice touch.
    i liked the way they didnt rehash the supes plot formula too.

the cgi battles were dope

but the character development, the overused 'you are going to be a hero' snoozefest all over again, the main villian (I think he overacted too much), the long introduction, the moral/logival questions poppin' everywhere like why don't people just go off the krypton, look at their technology, why can sups destroy the whole city but only cries when he has to snaps Zods neck, why is snapping Zods neck the only thing that actually hurts him, look at their fight goddammit, I was expecting some kryptonite action, nothing like that occured, why is that news team still in the building for like 20 minutes, if I would see some aliens attack my city, I'd run outta the building the first minute,....

some things they managed to implement nicely, somethings are just confusing and could've been dealt with, so we would've had a cult film here, instead of just another superhero blockbuster. 5,5/10, still better than avengers, but also too corny and slow at times

but okay, it is the first movie in the trilogy, so why it didn't matter to me when Batman Begins was a slow movie... maybe I really like the ideology of Bats more, than this...
    bring back begongo!!

yooo this was a dope fucking flick and it resurrects the long deaded Superman franchise with a big fuck you to the Marvel's Avengers.

first off, Christopher Nolan was heavily involved in this as a producer, co-wrote the story and overlooked the script and it shows... like his The Dark Knight, Superman's nickname is used as the title film which i thought was brilliant.

i was totally diggin the story, as its not a prequel nor a sequel of the previous films but a 'tweaked reboot/remake' of the original 78' film.

Zack Snyder did a good job directing the film, made the pretty much unknown Brit as Clark Kent come off natural. tho it did jump from one scene to another quite often during the young Clark Kent days, the story doesnt lose its consistency and flows nicely to the climax.

only thing i was kinda tight about was that they purposely didnt use the famous Superman theme... i get the reason why they left it out but you cant help feelin a lil gypped not hearing the 2 classic riffs in a Superman movie.

i thoroughly enjoyed it even tho i watched it after hearing all the hype.

peace.