once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Hnic 3 mixtape

Default Hnic 3 mixtape

da beZt miXtape ever!

FUCK unLOYAL niggaz like U aNGRY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icX9gvqd_Pk

NASTY!

QB
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 12-22-2012 at 11:17 AM.

n I dont give a fuck about HAVīs bro....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7E37joPSQ

MOBB DEEP

the infamous...

thiz iz HELL ON EARTH!
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 12-12-2012 at 04:01 PM.

-

I would like to hear HNIC 3 mixtape. I hope it sounds better than HNIC 3 album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I would like to hear HNIC 3 mixtape. I hope it sounds better than HNIC 3 album.
    yeah HNIC 3 album is kinda corny...

mixtape iz classic

xek thiz :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icX9gvqd_Pk

NASTY ( prod by Sid Roams )

viP after the can.

-

I just listened to a few songs from the mixtape at Youtube and they're ok. I wouldn't buy the mixtape. Prodigy hasn't done good music in a long time. I heard a song he did with Havoc and Lady Luck on HNIC 3 mixtape just now at Youtube. I didn't like the beat. I can't understand why Lady Luck hasn't released any albums because she can rap. She's been a rapper since 1998 when i first heard her on a song with Redman called Come And Get It on Backstage soundtrack. Then i heard her on EPMD's Symphony 2000 classic song with Method Man and Redman. It's no excuse that she doesn't have any albums. She must've signed several bad record deals. I wonder how she's making money because it can't only be from mixtapes because she hasn't done a lot of mixtapes. Anyway getting back to Prodigy, i'm not checking for his solo music anymore. I do wanna hear Havoc's next album because Same Shit Different Day song is hard and i would like to hear a few more Mobb Deep albums because the last album Blood Money was good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I just listened to a few songs from the mixtape at Youtube and they're ok. I wouldn't buy the mixtape. Prodigy hasn't done good music in a long time. I heard a song he did with Havoc and Lady Luck on HNIC 3 mixtape just now at Youtube. I didn't like the beat. I can't understand why Lady Luck hasn't released any albums because she can rap. She's been a rapper since 1998 when i first heard her on a song with Redman called Come And Get It on Backstage soundtrack. Then i heard her on EPMD's Symphony 2000 classic song with Method Man and Redman. It's no excuse that she doesn't have any albums. She must've signed several bad record deals. I wonder how she's making money because it can't only be from mixtapes because she hasn't done a lot of mixtapes. Anyway getting back to Prodigy, i'm not checking for his solo music anymore. I do wanna hear Havoc's next album because Same Shit Different Day song is hard and i would like to hear a few more Mobb Deep albums because the last album Blood Money was good.
    why so much words?

im not gonna to read to all this

but belive me bandana P is a DON!