once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: CT Elementary School shooting: 26 dead

Hollywood sold them the american dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    And trust me.. I hate the concept of culture.

Culture is for fucking losers. If you have to throw a parade to celebrate your "culture" you are probably a pussy. That goes for anyone on this planet.
    i HATE IT TOO.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by GEEK SQUAD GOON AKA I FUCK PAWGS View Post
    ROBBYS FURIOUS CAUSE HE DOESNT GET TO BANG SLUTTY COLOMBIAN, CUBAN, RICAN, BRAZILIAN,DOMINICAN ,ITAILAIN, GREEK, & PORKCHOP PAWGs FROM COLOMBIAN FESTIVALS,DR & PR PARADES
    YEA CAUCASIANS ARE PRETTY FURIOUS WE ARENT HAVING PARADES EVERY WEEK TO CELEBRATE LITERALLY NOTHING.

I GUESS WE ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH CONTROLLING THE WORLDS WEALTH, LAWS, PRISONS AND TAKING AWAY YOUR PAID SiCK LEAVE AND GEEKSQUAD BENNIES. LOL

Veteran Member

2012 Gun Shottas:

April 2 - A gunman kills seven people and wounds three in a shooting rampage at a Christian college in Oakland.

July 20 - A masked gunman kills 12 people and wounds 58 when he opens fire on moviegoers at a showing of the Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, a suburb of Denver, Colorado

Aug. 5 - A gunman kills six people during Sunday services at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, before he is shot dead by a police officer.

Aug. 24 - Two people are killed and eight wounded in a shooting outside the landmark Empire State Building in New York City at the height of the tourist season.

Oct. 21 - Three people are killed in a Milwaukee area spa including the estranged wife of the suspected gunman, who then killed himself.

Dec. 11 - Two people were killed at a shopping mall in suburban Portland, Oregon, after a lone gunman opened fire before taking his own life.

Dec. 14 - A shooter opens fire at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, killing several people including children.

No artificial sleazy

Have the conspiracies started yet?

Im hoping Sole can explain in detail exactly how everything went down, who was behind it and what comes next.

Hes like our personal Alex Jones but lacks the penis girth that Jones haz

Veteran Member

Apparently, there also was an Alabama shooting this morning, but you are probably not hearing much about it cuz of the CT shooting coverage.

Veteran Member

Shooting in Alabama hospital wounds 3

A man opened fire early Saturday at a hospital in Alabama, wounding a police officer and two employees before being shot and killed by another officer, authorities said.
    Police were sent to St. Vincent's Hospital around 4 a.m. to check on a report of an armed man inside the facility. Two officers who arrived separately converged on the suspect on the hospital's fifth floor.

"When the officer encountered the suspect, there was immediate gunfire from the suspect," Birmingham Police Sgt. Johnny Williams said. One police officer and two hospital employees who happened to be in the area were wounded.

A second officer shot back, mortally wounding the suspect.

Williams said detectives were still trying to determine Saturday why the armed man was in the hospital. Authorities did not immediately release the names of the assailant or the victims.

A handful of cardiac patients and several staff members were on the fifth floor, hospital spokeswoman Liz Moore told reporters during a news conference. She said the hospital is secure and stable, and patient care was not interrupted.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...-shooting.html

Veteran Member

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

I GUESS WE ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH CONTROLLING THE WORLDS WEALTH, LAWS, PRISONS AND TAKING AWAY YOUR PAID SiCK LEAVE AND GEEKSQUAD BENNIES. LOL

YEA IM SURE HALF IRISH HALF POLOCK MIXED BREED FARM BOYS FROM MAINE CONTROLL THE WORLd

No artificial sleazy

LOL ^ hurt

I know your thirsty for this dick

No artificial sleazy

Ive been holding off on uploading pics of my new spot, so i can once again shame the NJ Peasants

That day will come

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    speaking of the IRA

there's almost 6 times more gun related deaths in america in 1 year than those attributed to the IRA in 30 years! and the IRA is a militia group.

do the math.

In other words, it would take the IRA approximately 165 - 180 years to equal the number of gun related deaths in America in 1 year.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-16-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Decipher, son.

If you're going off that poster then it's got to be old. I'm sure those figures have to be well outdated, there's no way there was only 8 gun related deaths in Britain last year!

Was I talking about last year?

Was I talking about uk?

No.

Considering the number of recent shootings I'm betting that figure for America might have increased.

Decipher, son.

lol, I dunno. Pretty difficult to figure out what you're talking about half the time! Just thought you meant that cos you quoted that poster. But yeah I think the figure in America is pretty likely to have increased since then too