Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: CT Elementary School shooting: 26 dead

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Ive been holding off on uploading pics of my aunts new spot, so i can once again shame the NJ Peasants

That day will come

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW SAFER COLORADO HOME, UNLIKE THAT ABUSIVE MAINE FARM YOU ONCE LIVED IN

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    lack of culture? The US has the most diverse culture on the planet. It always cracks me up when foreigners try to say otherwise, just because they cant define it or pigeonhole us into a simple category.
    is a diverse culture necessarily a stronger culture?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/03/ge...-the-tide.html

but i do agree that USA has dealt well with the huge number of different cultures and has made its own unique culture.

and you probably hate the concept of culture because you dont want to follow the herd but the fact is that a country will function better if the majority follow set customs, behaviour, language, have a sense of collectiveness etc even if this does make the majority of people pussies.

i think soles wrong for blaming violence in america on a lack of culture.

NON-IGS

No artificial sleazy

Looks like the expert has arrived^

Veteran Member

Geert is a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    is a diverse culture necessarily a stronger culture?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/03/ge...-the-tide.html

but i do agree that USA has dealt well with the huge number of different cultures and has made its own unique culture.

and you probably hate the concept of culture because you dont want to follow the herd but the fact is that a country will function better if the majority follow set customs, behaviour, language, have a sense of collectiveness etc even if this does make the majority of people pussies.

i think soles wrong for blaming violence in america on a lack of culture.
    i dare you to express an opinion without a link or paragraphs copied and pasted from somewhere else

how is it a fact that a society would function better without externally defined customs, traditions and behavior? are there any nations that lack this that you can compare it to? where's the society that truly has no history of shared cultural traditions that crashed and burned that you can point to and say "see? we need to be a herd and have things to conform to"

or

shut up, you know nothing of what you speak, cunt.

it is a tradition in america.. every year u have to get a massacre as usual

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    In other words, it would take the IRA approximately 180 years to equal the number of gun related deaths in America in 1 year.
    I thought they are the world's leading terrorist organization?

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    i dare you to express an opinion without a link or paragraphs copied and pasted from somewhere else

how is it a fact that a society would function better without externally defined customs, traditions and behavior? are there any nations that lack this that you can compare it to? where's the society that truly has no history of shared cultural traditions that crashed and burned that you can point to and say "see? we need to be a herd and have things to conform to"

or

shut up, you know nothing of what you speak, cunt.
    no i cant show you a nation that has no history of shared cultural traditions because i dont believe any such nation ever existed. can you show me any nation that had no culture whatsoever?

every group needs to work in a collective manner rather than each person working in an individualistic manner. the group will function better if they work like this. culture helps people work in a collective manner. eg all the people all follow the same flag share the same language etc. this is basicly what i think.

"how is it a fact that a society would function better without externally defined customs, traditions and behavior?"

i dont agree with this. a society would function better if they took the good parts of externally defined customs, traditions and behaviours and assimilated these things into itself.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Geert is a racist.
    i see what you mean but i was stupid because i couldnt be bothered with telling rob why i thought a more diverse culture isnt necessarily a stronger culture and so i just found that article and posted it even though i only read the first part of it without reading the whole thing.

NON-IGS

^ ima keep ur bar green lol

drunken Monk wants white amercan people to massacre his rectum

THE REAL PCP

Big fat disgustin white americans as well

lmao

THE REAL PCP

Lol u must leave america and come back to pr... Europe is comin to usa to rape and kill all your fam wit THESE guns