Been there at some point in life...hard times man...but humbling experience
^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
^not directed at that,
There are endless opportunities in this country for about 95% of wu corp type faggits. The other 5%, of course, are societies undesirables type faggits like palewhore, bum code, the hardest nigga on earth aka killbot etc. Everybody knows they will continue to fail at Life.
But for about 95% of you, you can be and do what you want, for the most part. Tell an immigrant from south america or africa that the cards are stacked against you and they will laugh at your face for an extended period of time.
Mcdonalds is hiring nigga. Put some hot sauce in my burrito, baby. Ill pay huge sums so you can mow my big ass lawn and shit bro. Technical companies and positions are lacking human resources. meanwhile Charles Jones is scrubbing toilets and posting on wu corp from the library on saturdays.
Last edited by food for thought; 12-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.
We do it for the people.
"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"
There is always that Geek Squad American Dream waiting for some of you also!
If you wanna live that lavish life of Tv dinners, used Camry's and subsidized housing - I can point you towards one of their more illiterate reps
His word is bond too, so its all set.
When I'm writing in my room
It's like a child that's fighting in the womb
- KP -
Ironman, that's good that you're not homeless anymore. I'm glad to see you improved your life. You obviously read books and education is important to you and that's good because you can't survive without education. A lot of homeless and ignorant blacks aren't interested in education and reading and that's why a lot of them are unemployed and homeless. Being homeless is no joke because it's rough out here and nobody cares about you. Getting a job is tough. I think a lot of jobs discriminate against homeless people and that's not right. Homeless people need jobs and their life isn't gonna get better staying at a homeless shelter. Temp jobs aren't good especially if they're general labor. Office temp jobs are better than general labor jobs even though i've never had one. I'd rather be in a shirt and tie and dress slacks than doing hard labor such as factory and warehouse jobs. I know from experience about factory jobs because i had several of them as a temp worker and the pay is shitty and the work is hard.
welcome to the motherfucking reality of LIFE son!
work should be hard - the pay might be shitty, but if you want food on the table, then you do what you gotta do, ain't no whining or complaining gonna feed your ass! i've had a lot of shitty ass jobs, but one thing i ain't got the motherfucking time for, is bitch bout' how hard shit is... money is money, and hard earned money smells the best.
Try explaining that to Yam controller who wants a nanny state, hippy utopia and 14yr old wives
LMAO!!!!!! @ 14 year old wives...
Are we talking politics here? based on Liberal/socialistic veiws? hence the "nanny state" and "hippy utopia"? or can you point me in the direction?
Vortex, are you saying it's ok for hard labor jobs to pay people a low salary? You're retarded if you think that.
Low skilled labor jobs hardly pay anything because the bar for entry is extremely low. This has been the case since the dawn of civilization.
Labor jobs that require a higher levels of dexterity & cognition like say... "underwater welding" - will yield higher wages/salaries.
Are their any more questions or topics that i can answer for the special needs posters on the board?
Do i speak martian, motherfucker?..
NAH! that ain't what i'm saying!.. What i'm saying is:
You want bread and butter on the table, then you work for it.
Whining and bitching bout' work is a priviledge... and if you're broke, you don't have that priviledge.
Do you know why they can pay you less at let's say a factory?..
Because, to get a job at a factory it doesn't require any form of education or speciallities. All it requires is a steady dude, who works hard and shows up.
that means easy access, even tho' it MIGHT be a low payment fee, (varies from place to place, keep that in mind).
So is it really that shitty?
cause' i know a lot of dudes who would gladly work their asses off instead of being unemployed son.