once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: N.R.A. Press Conference: Armed Guards In Schools 12/21/12

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Default N.R.A. Press Conference: Armed Guards In Schools 12/21/12

WELL SAID

I'm pretty sure we need less guns in school, not more.

And who pays for these guards? What else could we cut from the curriculum so that we can replace it with a highly untrained unprofessional moron who will probably end up shooting one of these kids the first time he feels threatened in any way. Science? Who needs that when you have guns?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lmao "Well said"

wu corp retard.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

hah oh ya

i'm talking about more security in schools? changing the curriculum? i don't know what you mean or where your going with that.

and you assholes vote democrat and don't mind paying for all these benefits illegal immigrants get but complain on who's going to pay for school security.

this has to be one of the most ridiculous ideas iv heard in a while. guns have no place in a school, no matter who is holding it. jus think what would the kids must be thinking if they see an armed guard at school everyday.

the easiest way to stop such massacres is to stop ppl acquiring such firearms. get rid of guns. it aint rocket science, no need to over complicate things.

Don't blame the object, blame the people who're pulling the trigger. Guns are weapons and weapons don't have enemies. New gun laws won't have much of an impact. Why? Criminals, trigger happy idiots, and crazy dickheads like Adam will find a way to get their hands on a gun. It's basic supply and demand. If someone wants something, regardless of laws, he/she WILL get their hands on it! If there's a demand there'll always be a supply in America.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
    WELL SAID

I already posted this, Nugent

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...&postcount=259

Veteran Member

National Rifle Association

Did we expect them to not say anything in support of more guns?

i'm talking about more security in schools? changing the curriculum? i don't know what you mean or where your going with that.

and you assholes vote democrat and don't mind paying for all these benefits illegal immigrants get but complain on who's going to pay for school security.
    Let me explain to you how things work. In order to pay for all this extra security, you are going to have to gouge an already depleted education budget. In order to do that, you have to cut something to pay for it. Understand now?
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Bahaha the NRA are the biggest trolls ever. What a bunch of fear-mongering faggits.

No artificial sleazy

Do you live under a rock? Are you not aware of this "fiscal cliff" ?

If it doesnt come down to edu budget cuts, then in some shape or way tax payers would end up footing the bill for the training, supplies, salaries, etc..

Just the idea of this goes against everything GOP stands for at the moment.

No artificial sleazy

The most absurd thing was that they actually attempted to blame everything on violent video games and music

I remember growing up i used to read the NRA publications my father got in the mail. I noticed in the last decade, they went from having some common sense and decency , to complete lunatic fringe group.

Its almost as bizarre as the westboro baptist ppl. Not sure how any gun owner with half a functioning brain could align their interests with this organization.

$50 billion

That's the estimate for what it would cost to arm every school, and that doesn't even include retirement or benefits.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Let me explain to you how things work. In order to pay for all this extra security, you are going to have to gouge an already depleted education budget. In order to do that, you have to cut something to pay for it. Understand now?

this, and this

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Bahaha the NRA are the biggest trolls ever. What a bunch of fear-mongering faggits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Do you live under a rock? Are you not aware of this "fiscal cliff" ?

ahh yes.. few days to go.. world wide fiscal cliff, caused by

fraud by the elite corporations, who commit mass fraud, then are bailed out by the tax payers. (ie rewarded for their crimes against humanity)

gotta love democracy and capitalism.

as ive been saying for well over a year now, this is teh biggest consolidation of real wealth since the 30's

austerity / QE is an illusion, it doesnt effect the corporations, it effects the people who bailed out the fraudsters.

no point in qe or austerity, if there never going to implement justice

banking crisis/meltdown of 2008.. exactly how many bankers where jailed?? how many banks where forced to close??

yes your correct a big fat ZER0