once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: thiz iz the bezt MOBB DEEP song

  1. #1

    Default thiz iz the bezt MOBB DEEP song imo

    Hav is a genius...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRtZL1DiofY

    and HELL ON EARTH iz da ultimate CLASSIC!
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 12-23-2012 at 01:35 AM.

  2. #2
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    That's not the best song on the album. Drop A Gem On Em and Bloodsport are the best songs on the album. I wish In The Long Run song they dissed Keith Murray was on the album because that song came out the same year Hell On Earth came out. That's a hard song. I love the beat.

  3. #3
    Fishscale123
    Guest

    Default

    Shut up already Euro faggot

  4. #4
    Infinite Content spammy sosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Everything Now Corp
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    17

    Default




  5. #5

    Default

    Survival of the Fittest.


    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    post nudes of your chin


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's not the best song on the album. Drop A Gem On Em and Bloodsport are the best songs on the album. I wish In The Long Run song they dissed Keith Murray was on the album because that song came out the same year Hell On Earth came out. That's a hard song. I love the beat.
    Nah, Can't Get Enough of It is better than Bloodsport. One of the top Havoc beats ever.


    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    post nudes of your chin


  7. #7

    Default

    I said imo ( In My Opinion )

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    Nah, Can't Get Enough of It is better than Bloodsport. One of the top Havoc beats ever.
    co-sign

  9. #9
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,209
    Rep Power
    91

    Default



  10. #10
    Fishscale123
    Guest

    Default


  11. #11
    Infinite Content spammy sosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Everything Now Corp
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    q-tip made the best beats




  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
    q-tip made the best beats


    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    dude GTFOH!

    and by the way, I love Q-Tip, but classic Mobb Deep sound is Havoc productions...

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post

  14. #14
    Infinite Content spammy sosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Everything Now Corp
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    if mobb deep ever made an album with a tribe called quest in the 90s with q-tip and havoc taking turns on production, it could've been the greatest album ever besides a tribe called quest's first three albums.

    how is it possible that q-tip is the greatest rapper and also the greatest producer of all time. he can do it all.



  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
    if mobb deep ever made an album with a tribe called quest in the 90s with q-tip and havoc taking turns on production, it could've been the greatest album ever besides a tribe called quest's first three albums.

    how is it possible that q-tip is the greatest rapper and also the greatest producer of all time. he can do it all.
    Q-Tip the greatest rapper ever??? even in ATCQ i preefer much more the Phife Dog rappin than Q-Tipīs...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •