once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: She's Baaaaaaaaaaack...

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

jay, are you her brother?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    jay, are you her brother?
    nah i'd lick her pussy pop sum pills and finger her ass..............sssssh mums cummin x

Veteran Member

I watched a show before on how to deal wit stalkers, and Deck did it the right way.

All you guys talkin about how you'd fuck her - that's the wrong way to deal wit the situation.

FRESH FISH

i think Deck already fucked that bitch, that's why she keeps stalking the nigga like that.

What a faggit..go fuck yourself ...the fuck is a jayrob..simp ass spine jelly..yeah, it's gay for a man to like pussy right? Bet u the same kinda piece of shit who kisses women's asses like the simp little maggot you are and gets played by them..the same kinda limp wristed faggit who prolly buys pussy then wants to come on the Corp and school cats on moral ethic..get the fuck outta here you crab, don't nobody give a fuck about your moral high ground..lmao...I swear some of you pieces of shit crack me up..fucking simp

Quote Originally Posted by jayrob View Post
    nah i'd lick her pussy pop sum pills and finger her ass..............sssssh mums cummin x
    yes yesssss

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    What a faggit..go fuck yourself ...the fuck is a jayrob..simp ass spine jelly..yeah, it's gay for a man to like pussy right? Bet u the same kinda piece of shit who kisses women's asses like the simp little maggot you are and gets played by them..the same kinda limp wristed faggit who prolly buys pussy then wants to come on the Corp and school cats on moral ethic..get the fuck outta here you crab, don't nobody give a fuck about your moral high ground..lmao...I swear some of you pieces of shit crack me up..fucking simp
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

^^^^yes!!

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

haha...she tags pics to Decks account in fb (even though she is supposedly blocked) ...i always see tags & comments to killa beez & other affiliates posts under multiple accounts including the alias 'Marta Rose' ...im sure many of them dunno who this bitch really is

either way...u krazy if u think she got just 1 twitter account....u could bet this bitch has backups in case shit like this happens

hahaha this shit ain't over yet?!

*yes I would motorboat, said it before, did it again.

"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
    From Deck's Twitter:

@INSpectahDECKWU: I blocked @lara1244 fuckin Russian stalker from FB/MySpace now here... How the hell can she still mention me?

@elenarush: @INSpectahDECKWU and your friends show her a lot of support n love! just think about dat!!!

@INSpectahDECKWU: @elenarush I don't gotta think about shit she stalked me 10 yrs now... U know the fb issue... My friends laugh n think that's shits pathetic

@elenarush: @INSpectahDECKWU she is obsessed with you Deck...she sleeps with ur CD...I feel sorry for her daughter dats all....

That's just a small sample, haha
    geezus lol that's some shit
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

Quote Originally Posted by jayrob View Post
    wow deck got a female fan?????????????....everyone who post seems kinda GAY.
    I'm not sure what's worse, the return of Deck's stalker or the return of G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. aka the Alsatian lover!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

shalom.. lol

No artificial sleazy

After reading through this my only question(s) are for Shifter and others approaching the situation dick in hand

Since it was brought up that she was institutionalized ..

Im wondering where you draw the line? Is it ok to fuck the mentally ill if you are attracted to her enough?

What about an attractive female with a Neural developmental disorder like autism, who might not pick up on social / bodily cues?

I think How Deck handled it speaks volumes

me aND heat were being sarcastic in a sense and ive had a few convos with deck about this...theres more to this chick than meets the eye