very based. what a great way to start off 2013 with pink flame. if we're lucky we might get it before the end of the year.
• releases everything for free, v accessible
• has a cult following
• has his own popular dance
• has been dissed by multiple industry rappers and sonned each one of them
• unsigned artist getting $30,000 a show
i can go on....
yeah he can have all that, but is rap sucks imo...
yes, another fact about Lil B is that he has a lot of haters...
Yeah none of those things say something about his rap skills.
But I guess that isn't important..
- One of the most influential rappers of the last 5 years
- Doesn't rely on traditional notions of rap skills he made his own lane
- True original
- Work ethic shits on literally every other rapper
maybe Im missing on Lil B, so I ask you Lil B fans, wich are your favorite tracks from him?
I like the song he did with jean grae.
My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
lol wtf are people serious that song in your sig sucks and this is not hip hop
lil b is the real freestyle scientist-Riff Raff.