once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 111

Thread: This site is festering...

  1. #46
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    festering would seem more appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  2. #47
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    I prefer the word festering instead of stagnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    festering would seem more appropriate.

    Considering how Trix and Skamp reacted in this thread, I would agree.


  3. #48
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,949
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    yall are crazy.

    wu-tang hasn't been relevant since the 90's.

    i'd say this site is pretty fucking active for a has-been rap group who's main fan base are old curmudgeon faggots(myself included) and pussy-ass tightpants eurocracker teens.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  4. #49
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    I agree it's active, but not much new stuff is going on here with a few exceptions like Skamp dropping albums and telling us to download them.

  5. #50
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,686
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Get rid of the rat and its meme nest, then maybe ppl will come back

  6. #51
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,949
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    I agree it's active, but not much new stuff is going on here with a few exceptions like Skamp dropping albums and telling us to download them.
    that's true. but i feel like that's what wu-corp is. fat people trying to rap, arguing about irrelevant artists, and calling each other "faggot"

    do you want it to evolve? into what?
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  7. #52

    Default

    Internet bickering, so much pride on the line....

  8. #53
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Considering how Trix and Skamp reacted in this thread, I would agree.

    You were festering away on here over the holidays and now you're crying. Boohoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  9. #54
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,074
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    not many more people are going to get into wu-tang at this point, unless kanye signs them or something.

    so theres not gonna be a bunch of new people joining because they heard this place is where its at.

  10. #55

    Default



    ^^^this site
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  11. #56
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
    that's true. but i feel like that's what wu-corp is. fat people trying to rap, arguing about irrelevant artists, and calling each other "faggot"

    do you want it to evolve? into what?
    I really don't know.


    Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
    not many more people are going to get into wu-tang at this point, unless kanye signs them or something.

    so theres not gonna be a bunch of new people joining because they heard this place is where its at.

    Looks like you are right. Forums are not popular these days anyway.

  12. #57

    Default

    just a bunch of emaciated corpses being assfucked by sociopaths bearing smiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  13. #58
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,523
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    lol yo fucko go eat a ractopamine burger and stfu you whiny bitch made nigga
    that was for FMJ

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  14. #59
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    My apologies, vader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  15. #60
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,686
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •