once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74

Thread: A Normal Day in teh USA

  1. #31
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    It's good to see you are passionate about something. I believe things should be brought to court, not online. Don't know why you bringing up religion. Did you not admit to being a pedophile, ratboy?

  2. #32
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,266
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    cos muslims enjoy rape,

    why not check the download links provided, and see the proof, but u know better.

    you seencountless proof on all the girls who u say claim rape?

    lol admit to what? ?? LOL

    well done. jump on the band wagon.


    do you trust courts? have you had dealings with courts? let alone seen the horror girls go through to prove something like this

    anons have done all the hard work,

    all the evidence is there, but this numbskull wants to abuse this girl more by dragging her through court.

    your civilized you.

  3. #33
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    There is a reason why we have a justice system and avoid vigilante slandering and persecution until all the evidence is examined in a court of law.

    Not by messageboard and reddit nerds who think they are the judge, jury, and executioner

    Twitter messages? How about some DNA and witness testimony faggot

  4. #34
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    ceited has the second biggest chipmunk cheeks at the forum, behind only blackula, yet he's talking about chubby people?
    IM PRETTY SURE YOUR WIFE IS GONNA LOOK LIKE A FEMALE SKAmP


  5. #35
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    And by the way, your ancestry is from those areas that condone rape and honour killings and things of that nature that negatively effect women. That is the culture there.

    Ratface, have you not watched the news about what's going on in southeast asia - all those protest against rape of women? Your ancestry. Incest - your ancestry.























    Is this a face of incest?
    Last edited by diggy; 01-06-2013 at 09:41 PM.

  6. #36
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post


    ^^^I'm pretty sure it wasn't! She doesn't look like she could consent to much in that pic.

    And I doubt she would have consented to back seat sodomy and/or front lawn golden showers either!
    THEY DIDNT RAPE HER I HEARD THEY JUST PISSED ON HER AND ON TWITTER THEY SAID SHE WAS A WHoRE

    SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS THREAD FIRST SO THAT SOLE COULD HAVE BEEN FURIoUS BUT FORGOT ABOUT IT BY FRIDAY AFTERNOON


  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    There is a reason why we have a justice system and avoid vigilante slandering and persecution until all the evidence is examined in a court of law.

    Not by messageboard and reddit nerds who think they are the judge, jury, and executioner

    Twitter messages? How about some DNA and witness testimony faggot

    Exactly, I don't like the way our judicial system is sometimes, but it is the best system for solving this matter, not online activists and hackers (who broke the law).

    We are the only ones speaking sense amongst fools in this thread.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Picture is out of context. Fact!
    Admittedly that's not the girl who is the subject of this particular story, but I doubt someone who is a self confessed member of the 'rape crew' is helping that young lady into the nearest taxi!...

    When I'm writing in my room







    It's like a child that's fighting in the womb


    - KP -

  9. #39
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Cant believe Rat King is an advocate for a society where faceless pussies who hide in a veil of anonymity think the buck stops with them, and will be our over lords and judges

    - when they arent screaming at ma' for more hot pockets & astringent

  10. #40
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The Seahawks are looking pretty strong right now, it should be a good game next week.



  11. #41
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    And by the way, your ancestry is from those areas that condone rape and honour killings and things of that nature that negatively effect women. That is the culture there.

    Ratface, have you not watched the news about what's going on in southeast asia - all those protest against rape of women? Your ancestry. Incest - your ancestry.

    Is this a face of incest?

    yeah, bring up ancestors that you've never had any personal contact with.

    INCEST IS YOUR FANTASY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  12. #42
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,266
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    There is a reason why we have a justice system and avoid vigilante slandering and persecution until all the evidence is examined in a court of law.

    Not by messageboard and reddit nerds who think they are the judge, jury, and executioner you give your power away, you claim ignorance, thats on you,. not no one else.. this is why i didnt reply to your post in the other thread. cos your fucking thick. i never have and never will use REDDIT

    now please get that in your super sized jawbrain of yours


    Twitter messages? How about some DNA and witness testimony tweeting how u just slutted a girl out, tweeting how she is being a whore, while knowing you drugged her.. is fucking witness testimony,.. there is enough foresnsic information on computer to send those dickheads away for a long time.faggot your the phaggot, even when this case is over your to pig headed to admit you was wrong, or have the decency to apologize.. yes americans are fucking civilized
    but why read and look at info

    cos you believe your justice system works (even tho we discussed many times.. it never gives justice.. but yet u have faith in it? rofl)


    rofl at your child like innocence

  13. #43
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Exactly, I don't like the way our judicial system is sometimes, but it is the best system for solving this matter, not online activists and hackers (who broke the law).

    We are the only ones speaking sense amongst fools in this thread.

    The judicial system never ever gets it wrong?

    they never convict the wrong person?

    justice will always prevail?

    jurors never get bribed?

    judges never get bribed?

    there's no possibility of corruption cos they're highly respected individuals that earn lots of money?
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-06-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  14. #44
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,690
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
    but why read and look at info

    cos you believe your justice system works (even tho we discussed many times.. it never gives justice.. but yet u have faith in it? rofl)


    rofl at your child like innocence
    Oh wait..

    I think i might know why you dont trust the justice system.

    You're brown

  15. #45
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,266
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    And by the way, your ancestry is from those areas that condone rape and honour killings and things of that nature that negatively effect women. That is the culture there.

    Ratface, have you not watched the news about what's going on in southeast asia - all those protest against rape of women? Your ancestry. Incest - your ancestry.

    Is this a face of incest?


    i guess your to stupid to even read my comments in the threadthat rob made.. i been covering this story and many other rape storys.. but hey.. your as thick as the come, so i dont expect you to even know or be capable of reading headings that i post.


    my ancestry is what? lol u know this how?? am i muslim? no

    muslims do incest., u have forced marriages to cousins.. so many muslims i know have done this lol

    no one in my family has married any where near to family

    so fuck your pathetic pea sized mind. your slander does you no justice, shows you for the idiot you are

    keep doing it. keep defending rape,

    lol at breaking the law to get evidence


    hasnt your govr broken laws? hasnt your banking system broken laws?

    hasnt your congress been broken?

    do you have ndaa?

    you speak of law?

    lololol

    imbecile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •