once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Wu-Tang Clan album confirmed!

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

lol, how are they one of your favorite rap groups if you only liked one of their albums?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

-

I can't help it that the albums they did after their first one aren't good to me. They're still one of my favorite rap groups. Wu Tang is one of the hardest rap groups ever because i've never seen a group like them because every rapper can rap. You have some groups who have rappers that can't rap. Everybody in Wu Tang got their own style and i like that. Plus they have influenced a lot of rappers and i also like the clothes they wear. Are they still selling their Wu Wear? I would put them in my top 5 favorite rap groups with NWA, A Tribe Called Quest, Geto Boys, Mobb Deep.

im not hating on you, charles. you are entitled to your opinions, and I respect that.

It's just that most wu-tang fans usually enjoy Forever, but you are a unique and beautiful individual, and i think that's neat.
    --youreallfags.

Forever is classic!

Forever>>>>36 Chambers

-

Wu Tang Forever isn't a classic. Enter The Wu Tang is a classic.

now charles, just as i respected your opinion, it would be nice of you to respect the opinions of others.
    --youreallfags.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Rzas brother and their manager

-

Ok Danny Winters LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Wu Tang Forever isn't a classic.
    I can promise you that if you did a poll of hip-hop fans that were at lease 13 when Forever dropped, no less than 80% would vote it as a hip-hop classic. maybe 90%+ A friend once told me that he considered the album both a slight disappointment and a certified hip-hop classic. lol

I hope this isn't another 8D-type release cos I tried to like it and just couldn't.

I guess we expect the wu to go back to their original style and characters and I understand that they want to show us they've developed n shyt.............as long as the beats are heavy and the rhymes are dope then that's all that matters.

Who is Divine? A producer? I gave up on Wu Tang after 8 Diagrams. I hate to diss them because they're one of my favorite rap groups but i just haven't liked their music in a long time. It's bad enough i didn't like Wu Tang Forever, The W, Iron Flag albums but 8 Diagrams is the worst. They need to get them gutter hardcore beats they had on the first group album.
    Hahahaha you don't like forever and W. Just log the fuck off of here and go back to the justin bieber forum ya gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
    lol, how are they one of your favorite rap groups if you only liked one of their albums?
    He must not like ANY album by most artists......he probably has random excuses why he doesn't like a rapper i.e "I don't rate any Busta Rhyme albums that high because he seems a lil fruity"

Question

If Charles don't like the album that's ok leave the fuking dude alone man, he's entitled to his own opinion!! For some Wutang forever doesn't have the same sound as Chambers, they were expecting more similar to that. Even I was, So I was kinda disappointed and happy at same time , just like oneguy above quoted on here. I was pleased cos lyrically they was dropping alot of jewels but i wasn't fully happy with some of the beats though, I wanted more 36 chamber beats updated and you could hear RZA had expanded his sound which was good but chamber had those iller beats in my opinion, but don't get me wrong wu-forever is a sick album it is quite a classic in my eyes but i just cant help having a little feeling that something was missing, but that's Just like every Wu album is slightly different. He says he thinks Wu are one best groups ever , isn't that good enough? The fuck man people like botches on this site, calling others names cos they disagree with the masses opinion. It's good to hear different opinions!
    Last edited by Rawticus; 01-20-2013 at 02:03 AM.

I can't help it that the albums they did after their first one aren't good to me. They're still one of my favorite rap groups. Wu Tang is one of the hardest rap groups ever because i've never seen a group like them because every rapper can rap. You have some groups who have rappers that can't rap. Everybody in Wu Tang got their own style and i like that. Plus they have influenced a lot of rappers and i also like the clothes they wear. Are they still selling their Wu Wear? I would put them in my top 5 favorite rap groups with NWA, A Tribe Called Quest, Geto Boys, Mobb Deep.
    You're going to be very disappointed.

Twenty years have passed since Enter the 36 Chambers...they're not in that state of mind anymore. Their voices don't sound the same. RZA's beats don't sound the same. They're not the same people.

They'll make the best album if they get on the same page and reinvent themselves...not try to remake 36 Chambers.

Forever has had a better lyrics than Enter, but it's not better for God's sake...

I can't wait for new Wu-Tang album.. I know it won't be a classic like Enter, but I still belive they can put some Wu-soul on it!

When do you guys think they'll end up dropping this joint?