Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Insult Chamber Thread continued...

Jigsaw's humor is akin to a Niles Crane meets the cast of OZ, meets Rita Rudner. It takes a half hour for the set up, he threatens to neg rep or kill you, and his punches are as dry as a chilled chablis.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Brock once sniffed his moms knickers...
    dats as closed as hell evr get to ''GETTIN DEM DRAWLS SON''
    New Music alert:

How's not success treatin' ya?
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Doesn't b rock seem quite butthurt?

Why are you taking an interest in only me, non-descript name?

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Why are you taking an interest in only me, non-descript name?
    Kčep it in your pants buddy......u ruined the flow of this thread and now u seem butthurt..dont get exicited.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    Sunny is not funny at all........................................

There's no punchline to that he's really not funny.

moopty splash face

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Jigsaw's humor is akin to a Niles Crane meets the cast of OZ, meets Rita Rudner. It takes a half hour for the set up, he threatens to neg rep or kill you, and his punches are as dry as a chilled chablis.
    ...................yall see what I'm sayin? Waaaaaaaak. talk about half an hour for a set up salty ass beeeeeitch!

Brock looks like sloth from the goonies. RRRRRROOOOOOTH BABYYYYY!!!

JIgsaw's upset that he plays second fiddle in a hip hop group nobody cares about. But buddy, I gotta tell you, it's easy to be overshadowed by an ogre. The truth is, people only like skampoe because he's a circus attraction. You don't even have that.
    can somebody please ban this assbag for not being funny? you're actually getting sunny a run for his money for being bad at telling jokes.

Brock stirs his coffee with a black dudes erection.

Lollollol
    New Music alert:

Jigsaw's only upset, because he doesn't understand the references, and judging by his music, doesn't really understand anything at all...except psychopathic violence of course.

How's my little psychopath? How's my little psychopath? Who's a good boooooy?

You have to speak in simple baby-like terms with Jigsaw because he gets confused otherwise.

Jigsaw wakes up from his afternoon nap crying to suck on Skampoe's nipples.

Jigsaw makes Skampoe look like one of the scientists at CERN.

Jigsaw, CERN is that big thingy in Switzerland that makes atoms collide at super high speeds. Think like the time Skampoe lost control of his big wheel down a steep hill and crashed into that semi at high speed. Same principle.

Quote Originally Posted by wutangf View Post
    Kčep it in your pants buddy......u ruined the flow of this thread and now u seem butthurt..dont get exicited.
    You're a mess. Give it up secondary faggit.

Brock looks like a fat Ricky Schroeder...Rocky Roader. your feeble personal stabs can't make it more obvious that you're mad irl.

Brock has an inground swimming pool in the front yard of his Winnebago.

Brock shares all his fitted caps n his wrangler jean shorts with his dad/uncle...whatever it's the same difference when you're inbred I guess.