once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Insult Chamber Thread continued...

^^^Oh look, non-descript name is back to "dis" me. Funny how he manages to show up every time Jigsaw's asshole needs comfort. Funny indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Jigsaw needs a secondary to back him up while Skampoe is out hijacking Little debbie trucks in the dead of night.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

How u gonna talk about comfort when u look like a fatter version of larry the cable guy wearing my buddy apparel.

Brock gets rammed by gay Samoans so when he farts it sounds like the ocean breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Jigsaw needs a secondary to back him up while Skampoe is out hijacking Little debbie trucks in the dead of night.
    Just call it like i see it...and its clear to see that your butt and ky jelly go together like steak and a beer.....someone needs to change this tread title to butthurt like brock

Quote Originally Posted by wutangf View Post
    Just call it like i see it...and its clear to see that your butt and ky jelly go together like steak and a beer.....someone needs to change this tread title to butthurt like brock
    Ah yesssss, there's nothing more scary than a guy who hides everything about himself, and goes around and opines like it matters somehow. You are a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    How u gonna talk about comfort when u look like a fatter version of larry the cable guy wearing my buddy apparel.

Brock gets rammed by gay Samoans so when he farts it sounds like the ocean breeze.
    That almost was a joke.

hahahaha at jigs secondary

THE REAL PCP

Lmfao @ my secondary...like I need to hide behind another account to shit on your face sinking into your head havin ass.

No artificial sleazy

Brock's adult onset diabetes

Quote Originally Posted by beatifulrock View Post
    Neg repped. You's a bitch made faggit. Stop crying like a bitch n grow a pair...underneath your pussy.

You have a serious hard on for me. All Jig does is go around repping random posts so he can get back to neg repping me again. It's kinda sad actually. All those people thinking their posts are something special.

and you keep ruining this thread With yer cry baby shit so take the douche out of your anus and roll with the punches

Getting bigger....

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    Brock's adult onset diabetes

Lmfao!

I must be confused. Go back for me and highlight all the places you think I was "crying" so I can avoid doing it in the future. I'm still not sure what the hell people are talking about. I made one long post that was clearly taken waaaaaay too seriously by you people, and for that I humbly apologize.