Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Insult Chamber Thread continued...

A picture of a retarded busboy. How cute, and expectant of you. Coming from a guy whose idea of originality is the thread title:

Insult Chamber Thread Continued.....

As if there were a need for such...
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Oh yea, and I'm never reading that.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

^
    LOL

Your vanity and vapidity are only trumped by your willingness to scour for funny pictures in lieu of actually saying anything relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Your vanity and vapidity are only trumped by your willingness to scour for funny pictures in lieu of actually saying anything relevant.

Gee Brock, your callous Juice Pig persona definitely doesn't strike me as being contrived or anything.

I think my next short story will be about a 30 yr old, magic card peddling, internet bad-boy who travels the country in smelly constructions boots - retracing the geographical origins of Hip Hop.

A gripping story with many ups, downs and Dollar Menu dilemmas.

The pictures are getting smaller, as his dick is shrinking trying to think of things to say.

This is the biggest and most damming thing I can say about you....

Robby Actually thinks he's somebody because he's Poawf.

It's your Possum kingdom, Poawf boy. I didn't mean to scare you, so help me Jesus.

Where's Robby?

Probably in mourning since Manti Te'o's girlfriend was his girlfriend too.

Considering I'm out of work with a cold today..

I think I'll attempt to use my spare time in the most constructive way possible.

That being.. work to perfect my craft and blossom into a new age, beatnik writing super star. Maybe I can learn a thing or two from Brock who's mastered how to write at a 10th grade AP English level - where essays are graded on a curve.

My god do I have a journey ahead of me.

Robby sifts through the trash looking for mom's used Summer's eve to sniff.

Robby stayed home from work today because cooking fries while you have a temperature of 99.1 is far too taxing.

Shit's getting real up in here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=120476

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
    DANNY WINTERS LIVED BRENDEN FRASERS LIFE IN 'SCHOOL TIES"

--youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.