once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Life of Pi

  1. #1

    Exclamation Life of Pi

    All I have to say is that this movie is truly a masterpiece! It's one of the best films of 2012.

    I won't spoil it for you guys but I highly recommend that you see this film. You won't be disappointed.

  2. #2
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Tectrus you love Disney dont you?

  3. #3

    Default

    Yes. Who doesn't?

  4. #4
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    All I have to say is that this movie is truly a masterpiece! It's one of the best films of 2012.

    I won't spoil it for you guys but I highly recommend that you see this film. You won't be disappointed.
    ive got a chinese friend who really wants to see this because the director is very well known in china


    NON-IGS

  5. #5
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Is it as good as Howard the Duck?



  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    ive got a chinese friend who really wants to see this because the director is very well known in china
    The director is Ang Lee, and he's well known in the US.

    Face/Off, The Hulk, Crouching tiger....and let's not forget























































    actually lets
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  7. #7

    Default

    faggit shit.



  8. #8
    DrunkenMasta303
    Guest

    Default

    face off is a john woo flick not ang lee

  9. #9

    Default

    it's all teh same to me
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  10. #10
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This movie was pointless. Thank God I didnt waste my money with this piece of hollywood razzle dazzle crap.

    Pointless movie with a story told in the most un original way.

  11. #11
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This movie is disappointing. Its contrived.

  12. #12

    Default

    Well, duh. Everything Tarantino has done his entire career has been contrived. It's no big secret. He talks about his homage to this, his homage to that, in every single interview he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  13. #13
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,507
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    I generally stay away from ang lee films....his version of the hulk was an atrocity

  14. #14
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Well, duh. Everything Tarantino has done his entire career has been contrived. It's no big secret. He talks about his homage to this, his homage to that, in every single interview he does.
    Huh?

    Wrong thread?

  15. #15

    Default

    wrong thread
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •