once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

Thread: Assault Weapons - Are they necessary?

  1. #31
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'll make a case in this argument.

    Assault weapons (and I'm not talking about rifles used for hunting), straight up, are deadly and powerful. As a martial artist, guns are the weakest commodity. It displays evil, and is the easiest form of sin to commit. To own a gun for protection is actually asking for trouble. The world is a wicked place when guns are needed.

    People with mental issues need to be loved the most because they are the most vulnerable. If this world loved a little more, guns would not even be in the picture of thought.

    God loves.

    Word is bond.

  2. #32
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,232
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  3. #33
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,688
    Rep Power
    10

  4. #34
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    honestly, irish, getting shot made me feel like i will always have one ready.

    my tours overseas also made me realize how quick life can be lost.

    and i am aware, if someone gets the drop on me, im toast.

    but that would be a damn hard thing to do.

    so, i embrace the anarchy. lets all be strapped and shoot each other to hamburger meat. i'm actually ok with that. i'm used to it. i still live in a hood where you have to buy things from the gas station through 2 inches of glass.

    to be perfectly honest, being involved in martial arts i actually do not like guns all that much. but they are a daily reality in my surroundings.
    fuck it. mr. heron says it better than i can.
    my stance is more as long as there are guns, i'm gonna have one too.



    shits still relevant.
    so u basicly dont like guns but have them because everyone else has them and hence you embrace the anarchy of everyone killing eachother?


    NON-IGS

  5. #35
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    hahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that sounds more like a parody of the NRA than the NRA itself.

    that groups an embarrassment.


    NON-IGS

  6. #36

    Default

    i suppose.
    guns have been present my entire life.


    so i know its better to have one & not need it, than to need one & not have it.

    and even though i am pro gun ownership, i do not really like them as weapons.
    they can turn the softest punk ass into a mass murderer.
    but these new "gun laws" they have come up with are not solutions to ANY of these mass shooting problems we're having. they seem to have other agendas in mind.

    mental heath screenings when purchasing legal firearms seems to be a little more rational. if somebody lives with a person thats bat shit crazy should also be a factor when selling a gun also.

    armed security in schools could be a new program that might not only help stop another coward from using a school as a target, but it can also be a program that brings new jobs to this country.


    but what the fuck do i know, im just another retard on the internet.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  7. #37
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    i suppose.
    guns have been present my entire life.


    so i know its better to have one & not need it, than to need one & not have it.

    and even though i am pro gun ownership, i do not really like them as weapons.
    they can turn the softest punk ass into a mass murderer.
    but these new "gun laws" they have come up with are not solutions to ANY of these mass shooting problems we're having. they seem to have other agendas in mind.

    mental heath screenings when purchasing legal firearms seems to be a little more rational. if somebody lives with a person thats bat shit crazy should also be a factor when selling a gun also.

    armed security in schools could be a new program that might not only help stop another coward from using a school as a target, but it can also be a program that brings new jobs to this country.


    but what the fuck do i know, im just another retard on the internet.
    You got a good point, especially in American society.

  8. #38

    Default

    I don't see what the big deal is. As long as people have the right to bear arms what's the problem? I have a glock-17 and it protects my family just fine. I don't need military style weapons to do that. If i hunted (which I don't) I wouldn't need a military weapon for that either. It's funny to me that the people claiming their rights are being taken form them, often don't want equal rights for women or homosexuals. Nobody's proposing the confiscation of any citizens property. There are plenty of legal guns that will do what we need them to do just fine. No need to keep selling 30-60 round clips. It's just not necessary, and while I don't think it will stop the majority of mass killing type attacks, it might stop one, or it might stop them from killing as many people. Fact is, a lot of these acts a carried by outsiders/weirdos that don't have access to the weapons available on the street and do purchase them from stores legally. If they can't get a 30 round clip, maybe they get stopped before they kill 30 freakin people.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post

    to be perfectly honest, being involved in martial arts i actually do not like guns all that much. but they are a daily reality in my surroundings.
    fuck it. mr. heron says it better than i can.
    my stance is more as long as there are guns, i'm gonna have one too.



    shits still relevant.
    wow, you really misinterpreted that song and your post is dripping with sweet viscous irony as a result bro!!!!!



  10. #40

  11. #41
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,688
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    wow, you really misinterpreted that song and your post is dripping with sweet viscous irony as a result bro!!!!!
    wow, maybe that was the point.

    your analyzation skills are top notch, "bruh".

    euro???

    did it hit you like...........
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  13. #43
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default



    americas always had a love of guns its just their culture. just let them kill eachother if they want to.


    NON-IGS

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

    americas always had a love of guns its just their culture. just let them kill eachother if they want to.
    YES! thank you.

    a country soaked in blood.

    but also know this......

    we have the best warriors in the world.

    there is not a force in the world who can come here and try to wreck shop.

    they will have their head handed to them.
    we are truly some badass motherfuckers.


    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  15. #45
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    yeah its cool for a government to spend millions of dollars of taxpayers money on shit like planes that drop bombs and kill children while the pilot is miles away hiding in a little room, but god forbid the people be allowed to own a semi-automatic rifle...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •