once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Birdz of Prey- Flock Together - VIDEO - Who are they? (rockin' WU Logo)

the wisemen crew are way better than these cats and they hardly ever claim wu.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Veteran Member

Not that bad, i like the beat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    No. That era can never be repeated. Rza needs to pull the plug on all these newbies. I'll go on wu international and see about 40 groups that Ive never heard of this is sickening.
    im thinking about a new set of killabeez with the groups minimized to a certain number thats what i was thinking we need to carry on the flag

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
    im thinking about a new set of killabeez with the groups minimized to a certain number thats what i was thinking we need to carry on the flag
    NO WE DON'T! That's the thing you and all these other motherfuckers don't get.
    Wu-Tang clan will forever go down as one of if not the greatest hip-hop group to do it. Killa Beez added that 2nd dimension. It's a wrap now.
    Rza needs to pull the plug on these niggas. They're not doing anything new, original, they're not bringing the flag up, they're just there.

Me: Ayo God!
    RZA: Peace son, peace!
    Me: Man, what's good with these new killa beez and shit, they not doing numbers anytime soon
    RZA: I'm just caking off niggas son lol haha, you want me to bring you some digi snax?
    Me: Man pull the plug on these niggas...
    RZA: Did you get that Wu-Tang Double CD?
    Me: Peace God
    RZA: BODODODODODODOODODODODOD!!!!!!!!!!