once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CZARFACE album is a banger!!!

Default CZARFACE album is a banger!!!

I've been rockin' the press copy of this for a few days now and it's ill!! I'm not much of an Esoteric fan, but Deck slays this album!! 7L comes correct with the beats!! And hearing Deck over a Premo beat again is sickly!!

The track with Ghost is real nice too, got a lil Tony Stark/Ironman sample towards the end.

Can't wait for this to drop to cop the physical!!

Peace!

cant wait to hear a version of the LP that deletes EVERY esoteric part...

eso probably started the album idolizing and loving INS...

im sure he resents him now for eating all his food drinking all his liquor blowing up his wallet AND savagely shitting on him every single track on his new album...

the LEGEND recently took a hike to reflect on his time spent murdering esoteric start to finish on an album he was paid very handsomely for REGARDLESS of what it does...

esoteric is going back to the minors after this stint... more raps about yellow labs and yoda in a faggot frog voice!!!!!!!!!!!!

deck... order another plate of clams... get a bottle too... eso got the tab....

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

What did Esoteric fuck your little sister or something?

Hahaaa angry!! Seriously, Eso doesnt even come close to Deck on any track on here!! I might start working on editing Eso out of these tracks.

Peace!

wigger... wack emcee... and a dog lover

im sure he complained about deck smoking in the house the second deck finished murdering him in the studio...

"in front of the kids!?!?!?!?!? in front of the DOGS!?!?!?!?!?!"

the rebel INS your higness

its like eating a piece of shit between two really exotic fresh pieces of bread...

esoteric sandwiches himself between 2 of the dopest rappers on the planet... if the track was just roc and deck itd be a new classic instead its a hot beat with 2 incredible verses with a wigger intermission that makes me angry... dudes rapping about chewbacca and snookie... deck and roc are altering time....

eso next album should be titled LARDFACE:dog lover

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

the LEGEND recently took a hike to reflect on his time spent murdering esoteric start to finish on an album he was paid very handsomely for REGARDLESS of what it does...

esoteric is going back to the minors after this stint... more raps about yellow labs and yoda in a faggot frog voice!!!!!!!!!!!!

deck... order another plate of clams... get a bottle too... eso got the tab....
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

Banned

I talked to that wigger Esowiggeritic two days ago and that coon is proud of this project. He said that he is going to sign up for Wu Tang Corp and cuss out all of you coons for calling him a wigger and a dog lover.

he sucks now but his verses on VBD are all boss

Banned

well this is basically what the Kool G Rap/Necro album is going to be like...G Rap delivers crazy verses, Necro provides awesome beats, and then Necro proceeds to ruin the songs with a lame verse of his own

Esoteric might've been good to decent during the Violent by Design days, but it's 2013 now

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    I might start working on editing Eso out of these tracks.
    Allah bless you.

Poet Of The Streets

Imma grab this album no question to support Deck. Eso was pretty dope back in the day now it's whatever whatever if he's spittin. Not gonna be a deal breaker for me. I will however dl the Eso-less version immediately. For the record I'll take Eso over Necro on the mic any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Hahaaa angry!! Seriously, Eso doesnt even come close to Deck on any track on here!! I might start working on editing Eso out of these tracks.

Peace!
    please, do it!!!!!

i would cop the actual cd and put the esoteric-less version in its case.

more o.g. mc's need to hook up with one producer for a project.

and if your gonna have a white mc on it, make sure its one with skills. not some cornball.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Eso can spit, he's just a dork and a half! And he's definitely not a wigger.

He's also obviously being co-signed heavily by INS, so that says something. Feelings aside, you know INS is NOT doing this just for a check.
    It'll be dope.....but YES, I would still like to get my hands on an Eso-less version.

Imagine this album / joint-venture line-up: INS, Roc Marc, & Cormega!....for a full album!!! I'd pay $50 for that cd.....and then again for the vinyl!

I'd also pay to see ANGRY interview Eso! Haaaaaa!!!!.....imagine that shit!

"...Rebel INS, ya highness!"

"He's also obviously being co-signed heavily by INS, so that says something"

Not necessarily, INS could just b into 7L's beats & just HAD to put up w/ Eso for it. Think G Rap was sold on the idea of Necro rapping alongside him? Hell no!! he tolerates him for his production