once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: CZARFACE album is a banger!!!

Banned

as a producer, everybody should be dickriding necro. never mind his mc'ing skills. think about it: he gave Raekwon an old ass beat from 1997(!), Gihad, and it ended up being one of the best beats on Cuban Linx 2. I say goddamn!

and let's be real, 7L is nowhere near as good of a producer as Necro. the Godfathers beats are going to want to make you kill your own mother. just wait and see. capital G-utter

"first lil fame beat has a classic mop rock sound"

Fame didnt touch anything on the record, only his voice was sampled on it similar to Method Man's "Say"

1. 7L
    2. 7L & Spada4
    3. 7L & Spada4
    4. 7L & Spada4
    5. 7L & Spada4
    6. 7L
    7. 7L
    8. 7L & Spada4
    9. DJ Premier
    10. 7L
    11. 7L
    12. 7L
    13. 7L
    14. 7L & Spada4

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

NICE FAKE MOP 7L DID, I STILL WONT CHECK FOR 7Ls PREVIOUS PROJECTS

THE PRIMO JOINT WIT DECK IS CLASSIC, IMAGINE A ENTIRE DECK AND PRIMO ALBUM "ALIEN FLOW GETTING VISITS FROM THE MEN IN BLACK"

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    as a producer, everybody should be dickriding necro.

NECRO HASNT DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR LIKE 9 YRS,

RIGHT NOW SID ROAMS>>> NECRO

THE ONLY THING NECRO DONE THATS HOT WAS GET ONE HIS OLD BEATS JACKED BY MFN EXQUIRE
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 02-16-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Sid Roams are fucking sick!

I want some new music from them, last thing I heard from them was that bangin "Who You Bullshittin" beat on HNIC 3 .

Necro is also a sick producer, his "Gory Days" LP has legendary classic beats to me.

just as i suspected...

gay ass esoteric convinced INS that trading bars would be "fresh" knowing ppl like me are waiting for a special version of the album that deletes every eso part

"i do 2 lines... you do 2 lines... mic masters"

eso hooks and adlibs all over this shit... he wants to leave a trace....

whatever he gets smoked on every track ill be deleting any song they trade off on

LOL @ esoterics HORRIBLE attempt at styling the beat on SHOGUNS... sounds like a retard trying to untie his tongue im sure he thinks he killed that

deck going back n forth on retirement >>>> deck going back and forth with esoteric

deck BODIES this LP and 7l isnt very good

Czar Rafaeli, Savagely Attack, Shoguns, and Dead Zone are really nice. The LP's really good IMO

this is out?

Quote Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
    this is out?
    It leaked yesterday i believe.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Deck concurs: "[Esoteric] was young Anakin then; now he wields his light saber like a true Jedi. One that even rivals Master Yoda."

Read more: http://thephoenix.com/boston/music/1...#ixzz2L5qwI7qn

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    "He's also obviously being co-signed heavily by INS, so that says something"

Not necessarily, INS could just b into 7L's beats & just HAD to put up w/ Eso for it. Think G Rap was sold on the idea of Necro rapping alongside him? Hell no!! he tolerates him for his production
    Tbf, I don't think he would go out and claim that Eso's "up there with Eminem" if that was the case..

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Veteran Member

Anyway for me this tells me that Deck is mos def a team player, he just cant hang out there on his own, his solo's tells us this, he always shines best when he is in a team and his work with Wu tells us this
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

This album is disgusting. Deck kills this shit and every beat is a banger. I don't get the hate for esoteric, he doesn't ruin a thing on this album, plus deck respects him greatly. Esoteric isn't the greatest mc, and may look like Kermit, but dude is solid. You fuckin nerds on this site with thousands of posts make some of the posts on this board. You hype up master killah's turd of an album, yet diss this banger because you don't like esoteric.

"Tbf, I don't think he would go out and claim that Eso's "up there with Eminem" if that was the case.. "

Deck's doesnt know the realm of white rappers very well, hes nowhere near Em.

"THE PRIMO JOINT WIT DECK IS CLASSIC, IMAGINE A ENTIRE DECK AND PRIMO ALBUM "ALIEN FLOW GETTING VISITS FROM THE MEN IN BLACK"

Agreed, that's two classics these guys have knocked out. "Let It Off" is one of my favorites now with "Above The Clouds". Only songs Im not into right now are Marvel Team Up horrendous beat & World War IV

rumor is.......
    there is already an esotericless version of this album.

MAIN_MAN & ANGRY REJOICE!!!!!
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell