once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: THE GOD IS WUCORPs JAMES FRANCO

  1. #1
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,209
    Rep Power
    91

    Default THE GOD IS WUCORPs JAMES FRANCO


    I REMEMBER WHEN I TOOK YOU FAGGITS IN AND DIDNT WANT YA


    WITH THE RISE OF THE INSULT CHAMBER SHARPInG YOUR SONNING SWORDz

    JUST WARMS MY HEART


    THREAD WAS MADE BY OLD CORPSE MEMBER ROBBY COPYING THE GODS HEAT DISSES THREAD


    SOMETIMES I HAVE TO REASSURE YOU QUEERS

    THAT YOUR STILL NERDS BEFORE YOU GO OUTSIDE TALKING WITH THIS NEW FOUND SLANG


    SOME FAGGITS LIKE KERZO SKY PERU BALLY ASSBLOOD , LORD NOSE, & SOUL CONTROLLER I WILL NEVER GIVE U DAP




    I JUST NEED TO BANG ONE OF SOUL OR GENERAL WISES CUSINS TO MAKE THIS THREAD COMPLETE




    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 01-19-2013 at 05:53 PM.


  2. #2
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Shut the fuck up

  3. #3
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,209
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post


  4. #4
    King Fuckhead FatherSl!me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fucksville, USA
    Posts
    4,107
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Hahahaha!!!!!

  5. #5
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Wtf u talkin bout spigga!? Btw the proper vanacular is sharpening, u illiterate fuck...no shawshank redemption! Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!

  6. #6

    Default

    When Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey, it was the closest Ceited had come in his life to getting blown by a member of the opposite sex...



    When I'm writing in my room







    It's like a child that's fighting in the womb


    - KP -

  7. #7
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,923
    Rep Power
    10

    Default




  8. #8
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    Wtf u talkin bout spigga!? Btw the proper vanacular is sharpening, u illiterate fuck...no shawshank redemption! Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!
    come on, jig. we need to be a little more sensitive to ceited and his need.

    he just learns...differently

    He knows what he wants to say, but has trouble getting it straight in his mind.



    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  9. #9
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post

    SOME FAGGITS LIKE KERZO SKY PERU BALLY ASSBLOOD , LORD NOSE, & SOUL CONTROLLER I WILL NEVER GIVE U DAP


    are you saying that you want us to touch your hand ?

  10. #10
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,209
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    When Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey, it was the closest Ceited had come in his life to getting blown by a member of the opposite sex...




    Quote Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
    come on, jig. we need to be a little more sensitive to ceited and his need.

    he just learns...differently

    He knows what he wants to say, but has trouble getting it straight in his mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    are you saying that you want us to touch your hand ?



    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post




    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    Wtf u talkin bout spigga!? Btw the proper vanacular is sharpening, u illiterate fuck...no shawshank redemption! Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!


  11. #11

    Default

    You're twice the man James Franco is...literally...

    When I'm writing in my room







    It's like a child that's fighting in the womb


    - KP -

  12. #12
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,209
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    ^ASS BLOOD HAS TO BE BLACKULAs SECONDARY, POSTS ARE TOO FEMININE
    QUITE FITTING SINCE BLACKULA IS A PERUVIAN LOOKIN COLOMBIAn
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 01-20-2013 at 01:12 PM.


  13. #13

    Default


    When I'm writing in my room







    It's like a child that's fighting in the womb


    - KP -

  14. #14
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,923
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  15. #15
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,923
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •