01. intro: Johnny C-Arson 00:40
INTRO IS PRETTY GAY, ONCE U HEAR IT, YOU THINK ITS GONNA BE ANOTHER WACK ALBUM, IF YOU BURN THIS CD JUST ERASE IT

02. I Love This Show 03:32 4/5
THIS TRACK SOUNDS LIKE A SMOOTH WESTCOAST PRIMO TRACK WITHOUT THE SCRATCHING IN THE HOOK, RAS KASS MENTIONS SHARTED
03. Come On f. Agallah, Sick Jacken 04:27 4/5
THE FIRST AGALLAH BEAT OF THE LP,

BRAD PIFF LACES HIM WITH THIS STREET GEM, AND FOR U MEXICAN BLOCK HEAD SICK THE JACKEN ROCKS THE MIC
04. Human Dogfight f. Guilty Simpson 03:02 4/5
LOUD FIGHT MUSIC BEAT, WHICH IS FITTING FOR GUILTY SIMPSON AND THE GAME KILLER RAS KASS, HE SAYS HE CAN SKULL FUCK SKELATOR
05. Godz N The Hood f. Bishop Lamont, MK Asante and Talib Kweli 05:13 3/5
I DONT KNO IF ITS BISHOP OR MK ASANTE, BUT HE DOES HIS BEST ANDRE 3000 IMPRESSION, HOOK IS FROM WUs "LITTLE GHETTO BOYS" , I DONT KNO IF THIS BEAT IS MAGICAL OR SLUTTY, TALIB DOES A SURPRISE VERSE IN THE END CAUSE U THINK THE SONG IS DONE

06. Upscale Ratchet 03:40 5/5
RAS KASS DOES A CLUB BAY AREA BANGER DEDICATED TO THE GOD LIL B AND ALL THAT IS BASED

07. Judas f. Planet Asia, Chace Infinite 03:04 5/5
THIS IS A COOL OUT PIMP SONG FEATURING THE OLDER GODS CHACE & ASIA WHOS FROM A SCHOOL OF NINJAS, IT NEEDED SHALLAH RAE TO COMPLETE THIS VIBE. CHACE SPITS ONE OF HIS MOST RACIST VERSES SINCE SELF SCIENTIFIC
08. Sometimes f. Monie Love 03:35 4-5
INSPRATIONAL BEAT SOUNDS FITTING FOR DONALD GOINES, MONIE DOES HER THING BUT SINCE SHES A FEMALE THIS TRACK CAN BE SKIPABLE
09. MollyWorld 04:37 5/5
HOLY, THIS IS DRAKE CLUB BANGER, IF THIS WAS UNDER DRAKES YOLO RECORDS HE WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE YCMB REMIX THIS

10. Focus f. ProVerb, Kendrick Lamar 03:36 3/5
WESTCOAST TRACK, HE SOUND HAVE HAD KENDRICK ROCK OVER A BRAD PIFF BANGER BUT I GUESS THEY WAS FEELING THE DPG VIBE
11. CokeLines f. Agallah 03:55 5/5
ANOTHER BRAD PIFF BANGER SOUNDING LIKE A BRAND NEW SCARFACE SAMPLE

BRAD PIFF WON
12. Overdose f. Gifted 03:14 5/5
HOLY SHIT ANOTHER DRAKE SOUNDING BANGER ,GIFTED IS THE NEXT R KELLY MIXED WIT TREY SONGZ

13. Still Breathin’ f. Yukmouth, Eddie Projex 03:49 4/5
THIS IS A SLUTTY WESTCOAST BEAT

14. Sushi 05:21 5/5
^ PROBABLY THE BEST INTRO FOR A TRACK OF ALLTIME , THE BEAT DROPS AND ITS A INSTANT BANGER, HE MENTIONS JASON SEDAKIS

15. Lost 03:05 4/5
AFTER LISTENING TO THIS FIRST VERSE U FEEL THAT RAS FINALLY FEELS FREE FROM THE PYSCHOTIC CANIBUS, THIS IS HIS INDEPENDANCE SONG, HOOK IS REAL HOMO THO
16. C U Next Tuesday 03:31 3/5
RAS ETHERS EUROPEANS IN THIS INTRO
17. Get Yo Money Right f. Too Short, Black Silver, Ice-T and Dina Rae 03:33 5/5
ANOTHER BAY AREA BANGER WITH THE LEGENDARY TOO SHIRT WITH HIS BEST VERSE SINCE ERIK SERMONS BUY YOU SOMETHING NIGGA FEATURE, I SKIP THE TRACK AFTER HIS VERSE

18. iSpit 05:47 3/5
DECENT TRACK BUT THE HOOK IS GAY LIKE IPHONE USERS