Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 4 Classic Rap Albums That Ruined Rap Music

  1. #1

    Default 4 Classic Rap Albums That Ruined Rap Music


  2. #2
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Damn those Wu members and their nicknames! Totally ruins rap for me!

  3. #3

    Default

    lol, I never knew Rollie Fingers was a real person!

    When I'm writing in my room







    It's like a child that's fighting in the womb


    - KP -

  4. #4
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Aruba
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    50 Cent's Get Rich Or Die Trying should be there

  5. #5
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    WHOEVER WROTE THAT IS A NERDy BITCH


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makadocious View Post
    50 Cent's Get Rich Or Die Trying should be there
    dude, at least Get Rich Or Die Trying brought street hip-hop back, before him hip-hop was all R & B R.Kelly influenced.

    and as much as I love Ready To Die the guy that wrote this article got a point on his view on why that LP helped to ruin hiphop.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 01-28-2013 at 09:06 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    this is great hip hop journalism

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    dude, at least Get Rich Or Die Trying brought street hip-hop back, before him hip-hop was all R & B R.Kelly influenced.

    and as much as I love Ready To Die the guy that wrote this article got a point on his view on why that LP helped to ruin hiphop.
    yup bak wen gangster rap was mainstream hip hop instead of hip pop. at least 50 did that, the most poppiest club song on the radio was in da club bak in the days, and even that was pretty bangin. in todays time, that song would be gangster as fuck, and wouldnt be played on the radio cuz they only play soft music now

  9. #9
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAW-TASTE View Post
    yup bak wen gangster rap was mainstream hip hop instead of hip pop. at least 50 did that, the most poppiest club song on the radio was in da club bak in the days, and even that was pretty bangin. in todays time, that song would be gangster as fuck, and wouldnt be played on the radio cuz they only play soft music now
    In Da Club would definitely still be played on the radio today imo. It's just too catchy to not play it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •