once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Rent-a-Cop Darien Long

No artificial sleazy

This guy is actually violating so many rights that i kinda hope he gets shot or locked up for harassment.

and Lmao @ the gay guy handing out such an ass beating. ATL is the fucking Twilight Zone.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol @ that female tank

is that one of Style's glitter spots?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post

The woman who attacked Long was charged with disorderly conduct, criminal trespassing, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and simple battery.
    JUSTICE!!

No artificial sleazy

LOL Shifter would sacrifice some of his civil liberties just to see more hoodrats tasered. That is how deep the hatred runs.

Non Ignorant Math Team

lol at shifter. he must have had some mad history with hoodrats. was that mentally insane woman u went out with also a hoodrat.

NON-IGS

Man..u guys have no idea and yes...I once had to deal with these kinda pieces of shit..they are nothing but problems,drain your energy and are ungrateful pieces of shit..like someone said earlier in this thread...no one ...NO ONE I know likes coons

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    LOL Shifter would sacrifice some of his civil liberties just to see more hoodrats tasered. That is how deep the hatred runs.

didn't that news report say he's the "manager of the mall", so wouldn't he be within his rights to do the stuff shown on the videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    didn't that news report say he's the "manager of the mall", so wouldn't he be within his rights to do the stuff shown on the videos?

He is the manager but I won't be surprised if he shows up dead in an alley somewhere in Atlanta, GA.

Trix you can buy Tazers online or in stores, and yeah someone is getting tazered as i type this
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

You need to warn people before using that kind of force. Security guards having tasers is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    You need to warn people before using that kind of force. Security guards having tasers is ridiculous.
    Pussy.

actually that was one of my cotton traps i used to slang glitter in. peachtree mall. me and my cousins had to flip over tables n shit cause some bootlegger were sellin our shit. this was the pre-tazer era tho.

No artificial sleazy

I think those Georgia Guide Stones were put in place to remind society that we must maintain the shawty Lo & hoodrat population to under 500k

We should also blood sacrifice Kat williams, Steve Harvey, Tyler Perry and most of New Jesey.

People should be pro-tazers cos it's better than being shot dead and a shitload more funnier.