once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Rent-a-Cop Darien Long

you're hero is an idiotic vigilante security guard indiscriminately using a taser on people committing mild pubic indecency or petty theft....

ironically nothing in the video describes their crimes...how do u know what they commited where mild offenses,..2ndly his job is to be security..he was doing was he was hired for, 3rdly..im sure we can also call the guy who pulled the gun on him a mild offense

no offense but u wouldnt happen to be one of the usual underground hip hop heads who live by the "fuck the police doctrine" even when theres no cause to bring that state of mind into play, Let me put it like this..im not one of those guys..whilist i detest scumbag cops..lets just say my view on people who try to uphold the law changed a few years ago..i could have been locked up right now for armed robbery if it wasnt for a good cop who went against his pals and cleared my name after being tackled down and arm broken by pigs...so maybe in that regard we see things differently..i dont subscribe to the whole "hate law enforcement at all costs mentality, because i do believe there are people trying to clean up the streets and do the right thing...

only in 2013 is a man trying to do what most wont dare do where he gets demonized for it...but then again..depends on your enviroment..u try growing up where i did and u will understand that mans tactics..period

oh and before anyone jumps into the race nonsense..it was a white cop that saved me from getting my freedom stripped for me..while some brothas kicked me down who were cops too...go figure

you a cop?

Lol...very funny. One day u will understand my point of view..but then again..I wouldn't wish what I've had to endure in life on anyone..I'll leave this on this note...not all cops are in the force to bully citizens, just like not all cops are in the force to uphold the law..it's all a personality trait thing

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I suspect dude has military training ....those coons ain't doing nadaaaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    LMAO

you beat me to it
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 03-24-2013 at 09:50 AM.

this guy overstepped his bounds. he is security, not the police. he violated rights, so he broke the law. dude is a piece of shit.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    this guy overstepped his bounds. he is security, not the police. he violated rights, so he broke the law. dude is a piece of shit.
    Ironically, that is exactly what the police do too

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Ironically, that is exactly what the police do too
    Yes but Long didn't have a badge. There are a lot of Darion Long's in the police force but what can you do about pigs?

Veteran Member

Darion Long video recorded his own bad behaviour. No Einstein.

Yeah, dumb cunt who other dumb cunts on the internet think is arresting the downward spiral of society.

Veteran Member

^^^yo, somebody needs to chop up that honkey song rite quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

If that guy would've been white saying nigger, that video would've made national news. Such hypocrisy.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

was that somebody from KTL?

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    If that guy would've been white saying nigger, that video would've made national news. Such hypocrisy.
    If he was a white guy tasing them,a lot of dumb cunts wouldn't have an issue with it..infact they would have been cheering him on...but cause it's black on black..now he is abusing power..go figure...ain't no one fooling anyone here